Here are some awesome illustrations from the Soviet books and papers.
- Whoa! Don’t be mischievous!
- What a caring mom Lyusya has!
- You bet! Lyusya has been teaching her this since childhood!
- Let Petya sleep a bit longer, I’ll crow myself!
Autocratic family control
The main thing is to keep him from bad influence!
Dance of the little swans
- Don’t be afraid of my parents, we’ll smoke them out!
- Let’s repeat the statement of the problem: from A and B cities two trains started in the opposite direction…
- … It finally seems we indulge him! ..
- We won’t take him to the circus anymore!
- We’ve made a big mistake when took him to the puppet theatre!
- “The Year of the Dog?” So what? You could give me a motorbike instead of a puppy!
- My son, Vovochka, learns to play the guitar, so we had to take all the furniture away!
Lately he’s got out of hand!
- Ours isn’t worse than others!
- Don’t we pamper him too much?