19 Costume Roller-Skating

Costume Roller-Skating

Posted on August 16, 2010 by team

Costume Ride 1

Roller skating is health and fun, costume skating is double fun! Perfect way to rest and impress!

Costume Ride 2Costume Ride 3

19 Responses to “Costume Roller-Skating”

1. zimbo1947 says:

It certainly looks like a lot of fun!

2. Testicules says:

Are these the same freaks that do the zombie flash mobs? Is there nothing better to do in Russia?

3. OLUT says:

Hey, Project… In case you read these, two of the pictures above are corrupt. You can only see the first 3 to 4cm or so of them.

Anyone else having this problem? I tried on 2 separate browsers. (I wanted to see what belonged to that purple spiky hair!)

• George says:

Same problem here, those two prictures seem to be damaged in some way indeed. Maybe EnglishRussia can fix those ? otherwise cool pictures & imaginative costumes.

4. Ivana Benderova says:

5. allen says:

“Take a good look, because some of these people will be future Russian leaders. Be afraid… be very afraid…”

I’ll take ‘em over the former KGB First Chief Directorate officer.

6. George Johnson says:

More scary/creepy clowns…..

7. Alek says:

I dont understand what the problem is. In Washington state, they too have zombe parade with Michael Jackons singing and movie at the end. If you think only Russians have fun and do stuff, your wrong. US and other counties have similar. Lastly, are they hurting you while enjoying themselfs if no, shut your mouth and go else were troll.

8. Archy Bunka says:

Oh here we go, every fruits a nut and every nuts a fruit. I am surprised to see Russian (Men?) dressed this way. The USSR was good for some things, these people would be duly repressed and under control in the USSR.

9. moscowguy says:

Park Pobedy! Nice place, gonna take my rolliki with me next time im there!

10. are you kidding says:

All of that radiation from those Tazr bombs are showing its effect on the people people HAVE FUN MY RUSSIAN COMRADES

11. mad1982 says:

cool , funny

12. Joseph says:

What is the problem? STOP HAVING FUN GUYS!
    Russian zombie here, don’t hit on us silly American zombies.

13. AK01 says:

Oh come on! Why must some of you be such negative dicks? That looks fun and so do the zombie mobs! Stay weird and do cool shit like that! I would so get in on that!