41 Airport As a Passenger Sees It

Airport As a Passenger Sees It

Posted on August 16, 2010 by team

Airport As a Passenger Sees It 1

If you have flown by plane at least once you have probably been in an airport, in a waiting room, eaten buns in a local cafeteria... But have you ever been in a special  terminal of business aviation from where oligarchs fly away by their private planes?

You may come here either by car or bus ...

Airport As a Passenger Sees It 2

or railway.

Airport As a Passenger Sees It 3

The central hall

41 Responses to “Airport As a Passenger Sees It”

1. Chad Crusemire says:

First, from Brazil.

This airport looks like Fortaleza’s airport (FOR). About the same look!

2. sobot2 says:

it’s Domodedovo

• Kirov says:

The lack of taste is striking. Even though Domodedovo is one of the most modern airports [compared to that Sheremetovo looks like a donkey's stable] it still looks like it was build in the early 70s. Why don’t they hire a good designer ??

And people do not wrap their luggage to keep it clean, but to prevent theft – Russian airports are known for the quantity of luggage that gets stolen. Put a laptop in your suitcase and it will get stolen.

3. sobot2 says:

it’s Domodedovo/ near Moscow

4. sobot2 says:

it’s Domodedovo airport near Moscow

5. Testicules says:

It actually looks modern and safe…. Except for the clinic. That looks like a butcher shop.

6. OLUT says:

It’s a good thing Dolya wasn’t smuggling hamburgers in his bag, that dog looks like he means business!

7. Capitalist Pig says:

The first pictures Airport Terminal dosent look so fancy .

I seen better ones :D

8. George Johnson says:

Nice doggie! Niiice doggie. That is a pretty nice looking dog. And I like the idea of wrapping my luggage. Haven’t seen that before.

9. DouglasUrantia says:

If you want to fly, it’s a place you must endure. I like to get in and get out as quick as possible. Not sure about that last sentence….lol

10. SovMarxist1924 says:

More factory pics, less rich pics.

11. Amerikanetz says:

Kirov is right about the luggage, they wrap it for security not for keeping it clean. I don’t really get this segment the airport looks like most any other in the world. Its about average but the best in Russia.

• First (real) says:

re: they wrap it for security not for keeping it clean

No, you are quite wrong here. Many Russian people prefer to wrap own luggage for the safe because transportation system may damage of suitcase edges when traveling. i know it exactly.

• yuriy haharin says:

No true at all! Russians are wrapping their luggage to show that they can afford it. The most rich Russians wrap their lugagge even three time!

• Kirov says:

probably also true!!!! The silliness of average russian is numbing.

Overheard a lady proclaim in fur shop: if I was an animal I would be happy that I would be beaten to death and my fur would be used to keep a nice girl like myself warm!!!!!

• sobot2 says:

what a load of bull!

12. moscowguy says:

I really like DME.. spent there hours ;) its really nice and i prefer it over Sheremetievo…. but at Sheremetievo II is a nice TGI Fridays which helpt me to fill my stomach))

• Jimski says:

I really like DME and I love TACAN, but you have to admit, GNSS is much easier. No slope distance, global coverage, etc etc.

oops, mybad

13. An says:

People wrap their baggage to prevent airport personal from opening it as I know. Thou I am surprised by those pictures, the airport must be rather new since I had quite negative impression of the one I been in few years back (Sher’emetevo)

14. Per viy says:

let’s try to translate http://www.otzyv.ru/article.php?id=6567 via google

15. Per viy says:

let’s try to translate www’otzyv’ru\article.php?id=6567 via google

16. slackerdeluxe says:

Taking photos like that at a U.S. airport would get the photographer an all expense paid trip to Gitmo.

17. mad1982 says:

awesome

18. True Lier says:

Haha, I’m from Fortaleza, Brazil too, and our airport here, doesn’t even look close to this one.

19. Vince says:

“Many people prefer to wrap the lugguge around to keep it clean”

I think they want to keep the luggage free from fingerprints left by thieving luggage handlers! ;)

20. Shan-e-Omar Khan says:

wow ……….. Great ……

21. RaulJones says:

Not very many passengers.

22. Edwardo says:

After studying this I thought it was very informative. I appreciate you taking the time to put this website piece collectively. I once once more uncover myself spending way to very much time both studying and commenting. What ever, it was still worth it

23. There is alot of touristinformation out there about Egypt, such as where to go Snorkeling in Hurghada and alot of other things. Just so much information and so little time :)

24. Wow, I missed going to airports… I want to fly again one day.. but this time to a different country..

But this is a long ways away.

25. Suszan says:

Why is it only mothers allowed in the kids’ area. No dads?

26. Anony says:

Umm… what was the purpose of these photos? I think the title was misleading. >_>

27. flight attendant says:

Have you asked those flight attendants if you can use their image online? I fly for this particular airline and I can assure you they would not appreciate having their image placed on a website. It is not looked upon favorably by management.