17 Krasnoyarsk From Above

Krasnoyarsk From Above

Posted on August 15, 2010 by team

Krasnoyarsk From Above 1

Krasnoyarsk of today is a modern industrial city with unique architecture, the capital of artisans, talented people of Siberia, one of the most beautiful cities of the country. Krasnoyarsk has been repeatedly admitted to be one of the most well-planned cities of Russia. Let us see at this wonderful city from the height of 118m.

Krasnoyarsk From Above 2Krasnoyarsk From Above 3

17 Responses to “Krasnoyarsk From Above”

1. zipp says:

My lucky day!!!!!!!!!! 1ST

2. JayNogg says:

some of its nice; its no St Petersburg tho

3. SovMarxist1924 says:

A great Soviet city. Even today, some of the admin. dist’s. of the city are Leninsky, Kirovsky, and Sverdlovsky.

4. eger_666 says:

Cool city. Hello from Moscow!)

5. DouglasUrantia says:

I am sure people are happy there. A human being can adapt to almost any environment. I’ve done it many times myself.

6. YJ says:

Why can’t Russians have individual houses like we Americans do? I don’t see the point of not having individual houses in Russia since they got so much land.

• Dima says:

Where the residents are modest, the houses are big enough!

• 123 says:

yeah i was thinking about that too. i think its just them beeing cheap and not wanting to take responsibility for their own lives in big scales because all those block buildings are built by government or companies. compare how europeans and americans (well basically the same) managee their lands while they have much less teritory than russians but russians are lazy and the best they can do is buy a small crumpy flat and feel happy that someone built it for them.

7. TimO says:

Wonderful Pics!Thank you…

8. Grzegorz says:

what’s so unique about that architecture? Zillions of post-soviet places look like that… .

9. Vladislav says:

I am livink in house in farm village, borrowing internet from satellite of man from big British company here to look for farming land to grow wheat for bread because Arabs buy all land in UK.

How I would love to live in city in big apartment. Maybe meet nice city girl.

10. Testicules says:

Depressing.

11. This city looks cool, but another city’s in Russia are so poor!

12. sovietwood says:

OMG secret nazi red building!

13. alexa says:

I miss russian condoes! Im depressend in 3floor house in europe.
    I want back!

14. kooll says:

Russian people want to live in private homes. And they built near Krasnoyarsk in large volumes. Build the people themselves, and construction companies. But to live in Siberia for the city – it is difficult. Outside the city in winter is -50 degrees. Snow falls a massive amount. And always take care of the heat in the house, clean the snow drifts which reached the second floor height, is impossible. And when you consider that you need to haul kids to school, go to work. In the care of the home is not enough time. I think not everyone will be able to in the morning at -40 clear the way for the snow to go to work or school. We have a Russian country houses, but they can live only in the summer. Unfortunately schools at private country houses not being built, have to travel to the city. In general, too many worries. I think live in warm homes in winter – this is the best. There are private homes and in the city and many of them. Called the Russian lazy inappropriate.