12 “Humble” CPUs Collection of a Russian Geek

“Humble” CPUs Collection of a Russian Geek

Posted on July 28, 2010 by team

Largest private collection of CPUs has been discovered upon one Russian guy has posted a message on a forum. His message says "here is my humble collection for you" and then listed something more than one thousand of different types of computer processors he collected. There are ones from the old times and as well as modern ones, the lost and seemed never coming back relics of Soviet Russian genuine processors that preceded Intel world dominance and many other interesting findings he had.

12 Responses to ““Humble” CPUs Collection of a Russian Geek”

1. Lithuanian says:

2. Kalasnikov says:

Great collection!!
    Well done man! Go ahead!!

3. w says:

what a dork

4. Testicules says:

he is president of the Russian chapter of the involuntarily celebate club.

5. Macsen says:

Interesting. I wonder if he realizes how much gold there is in those old CPUs? from some tests I’ve done on old CPUs, some have about a gram of gold, plus some platinum, but the newer they are, the less they have.

6. DouglasUrantia says:

He needs to put his cell phone number on that display. The ladies will be calling for sure…they love virgins.

7. Lite says:

The photos don’t do much to show off the collection. In fact, all the ones I can read in that last photo are things I find in computers around my office here in the U.S. all the time.

8. John Culver says:

Its a decent collection. CPU collecting is actually more popular then you may think. I have over 4000 in my museum. You can see many of them at my museums website: http://www.cpushack.com

You can also learn more about the hobby at http://www.cpu-world.com

9. dan says:

congratulations! your number one super awesome guy my friend!
    opulence, he has it!

10. Gurtek says:

awesome man……..

11. j s says:

I wonder if this is the guy who runs Silirium.ru

12. Luigi Fulk says:

The cheap designer bags became a popular event in the early 1900s, coinciding with the louis vuitton bags increasing popularity of the league itself. When huge collegiate stars louis vuitton handbags Shaquille.Alonzo Mourning and Christian Laettner were all drafted,there was not just a big national audience for the miu miu bags draft; players were also taking out expensive chanel bags predraft insurance policies that effectively made them rich before they were even drafted. So the miu miu handbags JC Penney specials that tailored threads. Soon, this miu miu bag gave way to dressing like.They stopped rocking only throwback length white chanel 2.55 down to their ankles and started throwing on suits every now and then. Athletes prada bags online, like a lot of American youths for the past 30 years, have taken most of their fashion cheap louis vuitton bags cues from hip hop and they now had chic examples to imitate when it came to miu miu bags on sale, not just pimps, hustlers or countrified comedians. http://www.GoTradeMe.com/