29 Bear Misha – The Olympic Mascot 1980

Bear Misha – The Olympic Mascot 1980

Posted on July 15, 2010 by team

Bear Misha - The Olympic Mascot 1980 2

This post is devoted to the 30th anniversary of the Olympic Games in Moscow! Olympic Bear Misha is a mascot of Olympic Games 1980. He still makes Russians smile and cry.

Bear Misha - The Olympic Mascot 1980 3Bear Misha - The Olympic Mascot 1980 4

29 Responses to “Bear Misha – The Olympic Mascot 1980”

1. OLUT says:

OMG, love it! I love Misha so much! Awesome.

2. grecocypriot says:

I want that bear…!! Please sent be a teddy here in Cyprus anyone!!!

• OLUT says:

Go ebay. You can find tons of them on there! (That’s what I did, back whenever I was looking for them, anyway.)

• euagoras says:

I have a misha bear ifur interestet for buying one is in exelent contition got it from my father as he was a participant in the games then.also have a participation medal

• euagoras says:

I have a misha bear and participatin medal if ur interestet

3. MarkLenders says:

Is it Pedobear?!

• eger_666 says:

No, it’s not your daddy.

• Kirov (REAL) says:

MarkLenders, when you get close to kids, do you feel lonely? Do you live on welfare?

• eger_666 says:

He won’t answer, he’s busy xDDD

• MarkLenders says:

Ohhh we’ve got here the little friends of Eg.er to help him!

Tell me K.irov, Eg.er called you on skype crying and you thought you moved by compassion to intervene?
          What made you do it?
          Did you remember when you were like Eg.er an excluded little baby, a problematic plump baby who vented their frustrations in metal music?

Or made you angry when I spoke of “sad life”?
          You that never saw your fa.t.her, run away from the family when he realized what a terrible monster had create his s,pe,rm.
          You that lost your mot.her hit by that car a few hours earlier had unloaded her on the sidewalk after the usual provision that paid a few dollars.

Eg.er, Ki.rov, there are many sad stories in this website.

• eger_666 says:

You say say all this to me? Wow. I guess you ve choosed a wrong person, I am not emo, I dislike chips, and I don;t belives in satan. Sorry… xD

• MkLs says:

Ohhh we’ve got here the little friends of E.g.e.r to help him!

Tell me K.i.r.o.v, E.g.e.r called you on skype crying and you thought you moved by compassion to come here?
          What made you do it?
          Did you maybe remember when you were like E.g.e.r an isolated little baby, a problematic plump baby who vented their frustrations in metal music?

Or maybe you feel angry when I spoke of “sad life”?
          You that never saw your father, run away from the family when he realized what a terrible monster had create his s,pe.r-m.
          You that lost your m.ot.her hit by that car a few hours earlier had unloaded her on the sidewalk after the usual provision payed a few dollars.

E.g.e.r, K.i.r.o.v, there are many sad stories in this website.

4. observer says:

Mishka, you’ll always be forever deep in my heart!

5. nt says:

it makes me cry, this sochi olympics is just a good way to extract piles of money from ppl

6. nt says:

every1 cries when the bear flyes away, and every time u watch it on video, u cry

7. Flopka says:

Misha is still the cutest Olympic mascot ever!

8. CZenda says:

Pic 10 shows Czechoslovak Pioneers with Gubarev, a Soviet cosmonaut who flew with Remek, the first and only Czechoslovak cosmonaut. The first international flight was meant to appease Czech Joe Average to forget August 1968. Joe Average did not care about the bribe and kept listening to VOA and RFE, feeling nothing but contempt towards Soviets.
    BTW, the true face of the mascot is here: h*t*t*p*:*/*/*w*w*w.muzeumkomunismu.cz/eshop2/en/o/rusky-medved.htm

9. muzzer says:

its a bit freaky

10. Testicules says:

Worst Olympics ever….. Why…. No USA to kick butt on everyone. I do like the bear though.

• LOL says:

LOL this summer Olympics is more memorable than the load of shit of 84! And for the record the USSR would have still won this Olympics with the US competing.

11. Mischlinge says:

Misha Rules!

12. Adolfo Camara says:

I think this has been the best Olympics mascot so far.

13. Byron says:

I like the bear, it reflects some inocence that must be kept as a flag in the Olimpic Games.
    Greetings from Argentina!

14. lorenzo says:

What’s the exact English translitteration?
    Misha?
    Mischa?

15. M.Lenders says:

Ohhh we’ve got here the little friends of Eger to help him!

Tell me Kirov, Eger called you on skype crying and you thought you moved by compassion to intervene?
    What made you do it?
    Did you remember when you were like Eger an excluded little baby, a problematic plump baby who vented their frustrations in metal music?

Or made you angry when I spoke of “sad life”?
    You that never saw your father, run away from the family when he realized what a terrible monster had create his s,pe,rm.
    You that lost your mom hit by that car a few hours earlier had unloaded her on the sidewalk after the usual provision that paid a few dollars.

eger, Kirov, there are many sad stories in this website

16. gaboss says:

The only thing I vividly remember about the Moscow Olympics (I was 6 years old) is the image of Misha being hoisted in the air by balloons. I live in Romania, but I used to wonder if Misha wouldn’t fly above my little town, so I could see him in the sky. And I always wondered where he landed :)

17. You might have suffered hair loss or breakage, burns, infections or skin damage … Or maybe your hair or beauty treatment has left you embarrassed to leave …- Future Hair Loss Treatments