34 Road Traffic Incidents 2010

Road Traffic Incidents 2010

Posted on July 7, 2010 by team

Harsh video shot by supervision cameras in Moscow. Sounds deserve special attention!

34 Responses to “Road Traffic Incidents 2010”

• Sandra says:

“LOL,” Kaos says. Only very small minds with very small lives laugh at scenes like this.

What a video… The sound is artificial, of course. Some of those reckless drivers deserve a good beating…

• Kaos says:

Jesus .H Christ i am having a laugh and you wanna beat them up,i guess that would make you the one with the small mind?

1. Lauren says:

Bad drivers.

2. Chololo says:

Ok, three lessons I learned by watching this video:

– Use crosswalks
    – Use brakes before using horn
    – Stop at red light, instead of accelerating to top speed, and on green light, stop until everybody on the other street stops

3. Boritz says:

This is what happens when they give Asians driving licence.

4. David says:

Are accidents so common in Russia and are people so hardened and uncarring there that when people get in severe accidents, No One Gives a Damn? No One Gets Out to Help!!!! Do Russian’s just don’t care? It seem that if you are badly hurt in Russia, TOUGH – you are S.O.L. – another worthless piece of road-kill.
    VERY SAD !!!!!

5. Sue Borkowicz says:

Do they have traffic lights in Russia!!!!????

6. SSSR says:

I am glad I will only drive a semi truck in the USA and not in Russia!I learned in class that drivers in Arizona run red lights,I will do more traffic checks if I am sent to that state.All motorists should operate their vehicles in a safe and professional manner!!

7. bozcro says:

most accidents were caused by alcohol, pedestrians and drivers alike. put down the vodka!
    -Hrvat u Kanadi

8. Lithuanian says:

Fu**** russians, they never cant wait for green light!

• Papa Carlo says:

You are wrong, These were just were just visitors with bad reaction who would start thinking about pushing the gas pedal when the light turn green. By they are just very slow so by the time they manage to accelerate the light changes several time. I suspect you might be one of them.

• Lithuanian says:

Yes u right, but I believe it not just visitors, as for me I newer was in russia, but I would like to go :P

9. Random Joe says:

sound is obviously fake and very poorly added

10. DouglasUrantia says:

I noticed that most of the accidents were the result of speeding. Also, I suspect drinking was involved in a lot of these scenes.

I try to never enter an intersection, even if on green light, without making sure no one is speeding towards me.

11. Schlitze Surtees says:

i think these aint real accidants but they are clips from tv shows and movies.

12. tony says:

trully terrifying

13. me says:

only in VODKALAND!. drivers thinks they’re driving a T-90 W/anti-armor system.

14. Phil says:

One answer to all those crashes….. VODKA !!

15. Amerikanski in Yaraslovl says:

The people i know here are really scared to get behind the wheel after a few cocktails. They can’t believe that we do it in the SSS SHHH AAA. I bet they are all women who are texting. Thank God for public transportation.

16. Kilroy Was Here says:

Terrific post – I loved it!

17. Balkanoid says:

It’s interesting that 95% of these accidents can be put in 3 categories:
    – insane lane changing
    – notorious driving through red light
    – pedestrians trying to run over 32-lane roads :)

At least second one, which is probably most deadly, wouldn’t be too hard to stop.
    They should simply put automatic photo cameras on traffic lights which take pictures of number plate and drivers face.

– first time – 3 months driver licence suspension
    – second time – 1 year driver licence suspension
    – third, etc. time – 3 years driver licence suspension

And if camera catches someone whose licence already is suspended, confiscate their car.
    Or send them to forced labour in Siberia :)

18. Steamed McQueen says:

Ah yes, Russian drivers. It always amazed me that in the 3 months of training required to get a driver’s license, not ONCE do they ever mention the concept of ‘yield’. Probably because the Russian word for yield is very close to that of surrender, and anyone who knows Russians know that they NEVER surrender.

Russians know how to hit the gas and blow the horn… in that order.

Traffic control, where it does exist is largely suggestive in nature.

And many people simply buy their licenses which may account for the resulting carnage on the roads.

My only question is why isn’t it worse than it is?

19. Amerikanski in Yaroslavl says:

A lot of the guys I know here didn’t get their licenses until they were at least 25. A lot of the women that age don’t even consider getting one. There is not a lot of need for them if you are in decent sized city. They are nice though if you need to hit a neighboring city quickly without much hassel.

20. Grinya says:

In Soviet Union times society cares about people and educate children to care about each others. In modern wild Russia all change to opposite stuff. But now propaganda educate people in hate, misantrophy and egoistic style. No respect to old ones, child, women and etc. So road rules same.

21. Mike says:

wow this is crazy

22. wrongiq says:

he he, on 5:49 (the last accident) there is a poster of Tarantino’s “Death Proof” on lower right part of the screen.