25 Bottle Fun

Bottle Fun

Posted on February 16, 2010 by

Russian vodka machine 1

Those kind of machines can be often met in some recreational areas where kids can try yield a plush toy for a penny or two worth of each try. Now, those ones installed in one Russian mall have something in them that can now stimulate their parents to participate.

Russian vodka machine 2

Russian vodka machine 3

25 Responses to “Bottle Fun”

1. DougW says:

Never understood why people throw money away on ripoff like those machines.

2. Kirov says:

In our country if you want to fit in you have to drink!! A lot!! And better start early, like our children. I drank my first vodka at the age of 5 I think. Beer, before that.

As an after effect I now lose my hair and cannot get it up anymore [but I'm already 30+, which is old for Russia's standards - men die here in general before they are 54 yrs old]. So not that bad

• perristalsis says:

Oksana Baiul, Olympic skating champion, says she had four or five mixed drinks before crashing her Mercedes in Connecticut on Jan 12 1997, but insists she was not drunk. A culture of drink does indeed appear to exist; she told the court that as a Russian, it would be a near insult to think she was impaired with this amount of alcohol in her system. Happily, she acknowledged her problem, was treated, and hasn’t crashed any more cars. The first step of the twelve: We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.

• Bijdehans says:

cdi.org/russia/johnson/7023-14.cfm

Kirov is right!!! So I guess you are not Russian [since you are an optimist] and he is definately!!!

• strannik says:

You’ve started drinking at the age of 5. Thank you for your being true. Now I can see the reason why you are posting such a trash.
      If you are a russian then you must know that in Russia it’s prohibited to walk drunk down the street or you may be taken into the specail medical police office.(vytrezvitel)
      Of course there are a plenty of drunkards but not much more than in Finland or Germany, for example

• strannik says:

That’s not funny at all when they taking you to the special medical service for having two bottles of beer as my fellow told to me. Of course in Russia one can see a lot of people drinking beer and low-alcoholic beverages in the streets but not much of them are heavy drunk.
        The police should get them fined for it instead of counting the bribes.

3. Kirov says:

Its impossible to hit a bottle in those machine anyway

4. Swede says:

Aim for the gun and then shoot the glass to get the bottles.

5. Musa says:

OMFGS! If they did that in Amerika, so many peoples would be having a fit!

6. Bau-Bau says:

:)))))))

7. New Fake Kirov says:

6th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next they will be putting bottles of nitroglycerin in the machine.

8. wongle says:

those machines are rubbish, the crane is purposely weak so it is hard to pick up soft toys let alone bottles of alchohol

9. Portugal says:

What, nobody noticed the gun in the bottom right corner?

10. Nataly says:

That is a funny game! I have a lot of toys of this machine!

11. Martin says:

You had solid ideas there. I made a search on the issue and found most peoples will agree with your blog.