22 Winter Drifting

Winter Drifting

Posted on February 6, 2010 by team

65f8afdb341110d805b9eec0eb030bc9

When it is February, freaking cold outdoors and you have absolutely nothing to do during your lunch break – why not to try a bit of drifting on your car? And that was exactly what one company of Russian friends did.

a366a5c8ccf519460e6cacd3a2515a5b7771253868b3

22 Responses to “Winter Drifting”

1. Das says:

Aw I used to love doing this. Nowadays though I worry more about breaking my car… or well.. now I have to pay for it myself when I break it.

• Kirov says:

Good point. These guys probably never earned a penny in their whole life, yet are driving an expensive car. Rich kids. Usually grow up to be worthless bloodbags. Not good for Russia.

we need real men, not these immature youths.

• Kirov was a good man, what happens to good men under Stalin? What happened to Sergey Kirov? First, he is assassinated and then Stalin persecutes Kirov’s alleged assassins, using the man Stalin murdered (Kirov)as a pretext to bring down whole Kirov movement, Stalin wasn’t so dumb, was he?
        Are these the “good old days” of Soviet times? Of which so many people speak?

2. This is something every person should have the chance to do atleast once a month! Great!

3. Bau-Bau says:

WOW….Not

4. Ivana Benderova says:

Mitsu, Jeep and Pontiac. Snow covered plates and not a native car in the lot. Nice try and another faker post ER! FAIL!

5. are you kidding says:

Whats wrong with enjoying life no matter where we are from or where it is .

6. Musa says:

LOL that looks fun!

7. w says:

i’d call the cops

8. Rodriguez says:

Nothing special. I doin` like this each time when i staing my car to the garage outside of my home.
    Especially it`s cool when you`re swithicng on loud music from NeedForSpeed – everyone looking at you with wide open eyes.)))) yeeeeeeeeeeeeah!

9. Swede says:

Skidding is not drifting. Drifting is done with good traction and great engine power.

10. manta says:

Love doing that in Daddys car

11. TaupeyAna says:

That’s Hilarious! I don’t care what you guys say about it, I’m a thrill seeking adrenaline junkie and it’s going on my to do list.

12. kanamin says:

Lol this reminds me of when I went “Drifting” (more like powersliding) in my Matrix (and they have a Vibe which is pretty much a Matrix). Good times, good times.

13. K says:

I did that with a Lada once, but since I didn’t have a place big enough to get it up to speed (Lada needs kilometers!), I used the hand brake and steered quickly to get it sideways… the result: I got the front tire off the wheel :P fortunately I had a spare in the trunk.

14. Every young man from a snowy place knows you need rear wheel drive with a v-8 engine to spin properly. That’s why the Jeep is doing well here it has rear wheel drive, when 4 wheel drive is not engaged.

15. dooky says:

He, I’m doing the same during my luch break, ir relaxing and much fun. The only difference I’m doing it on a special track where it is more safe. (Latvia)

16. Cool pics…

Soendoro Soetanto

17. Teflon says:

That was a Pontiac Vibe, which is a re-badged Toyota Matrix. One of the rare GM/Toyota joint ventures, kinda like the 80’s Chevy Nova and later with the Geo/Chevy Prizm. I’m guessing this Vibe had All Wheel Drive, as it was an available option.