18 Do not heat gun foam!

Do not heat gun foam!

Posted on February 5, 2010 by team

Do not do it, it is a bad luck – for renovations… And never give gun foam to your mom because maybe she will try to pierce its valve “to open it”… Be cautious with inflammable materials!

11025

18 Responses to “Do not heat gun foam!”

1. boriska says:

This is horrible, and you know what else is horrible, the fact that I still can not post in EnglishRussia forum. Fix it now!!!

• Kirov [real one] says:

Reminds me of when i was exercising my beef in the kitchen watching Pvtin on TV when my mom showed up all of a sudden – i just let it all fly!!!!!

She cleaned it up for me because I did it for my country!!! Mom rocks!!!!!

• Kirov says:

Reminds me of that time when i was beating my meat in the kitchen watching P<t1n on TV when my mom showed up all of a sudden – i just let it all fly!!!!!

She cleaned it up for me because I did it for my country!

2. bobbob says:

your momma is gonna be so mad!!!

• Kirov [real one] says:

Reminds me of that time when i was beating my meat in the kitchen watching our prime minister on TV when my mom showed up all of a sudden – i just let it all fly!!!!!

She cleaned it up for me because I did it for my country!!!!!

• Kirov says:

Reminds me of when i was beating my meat in the kitchen watching Pvtin on TV when my mom showed up all of a sudden – i just let it all fly!!!!!

She cleaned it up for me because I did it for my country!!!

• Kirov says:

My mom caught me in the kitchen once beating my meat. I let it all go!!! Looked like this too.

3. mrfirst says:

firsttttttt

4. Tuhnu says:

That’s polyurethane foam. Once it dries, it’s difficult to remove from surface.

5. An says:

Not like it got any dirtier then it was :D

6. Musa says:

What a terrible disgusting nasty mess! :(

7. New Fake Kirov says:

8th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like it. Everyone should decorate their home like this.

8. Gun foam?

Interesting, looks like a real mess! Someone’s mad now!

9. Zimmerman1986 says:

Hi,Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,Here are the most popular, most stylish and avant-garde shoes,handbags,Tshirts, jacket,Tracksuit w ect…NIKE SHOX,JORDAN SHOES 1-24,AF,DUNK,SB,PUMA ,R4,NZ,OZ,T1-TL3) $35HANDBGAS(COACH,L V, DG, ED HARDY) $35TSHIRTS (POLO ,ED HARDY, LACOSTE) $16
    thanks… For details, please consult: coolforsale/com GGG

10. This is a great web log and I wished to post a tiny item to inform you, nice job!