15 Ostankino Tower views

Ostankino Tower views

Posted on January 12, 2010 by team

ostankino_01s2

Very beautiful panoramic photographs taken from the top of Ostankino Tower.

ostankino_02s1

ostankino_03s1

ostankino_04s1

ostankino_05s1

ostankino_06s1

ostankino_07s1

ostankino_08s1

ostankino_09s1

ostankino_10s1

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

15 Responses to “Ostankino Tower views”

1. bogdan says:

“Very clickable ones”?! I can forgive your poor english, but for heaven’s sake, have you ever heard of picture resizing? It’s when you have a huge picture, or more, but don’t put the original version of it in a website because no one wants to have to load a single site page that’s several megabytes in size. So learn to do a frigging resize and then come back with the pictures.

• BostonJ says:

Still on a 14k4 modem ?
      Never complain about high-res pictures!

• bogdan ified says:

Bogdan

you tight wad !!! pull your finger out and get a faster internet connection !! Dont blame your tightness on people who want to submit high res images.

• Dmitri says:

What an inhuman city, all those blocks of concrete and steel. People are just decoration for the megalomaniacs in charge.

I like cities with human scale, build for people. Like Amsterdam, Antwerp.

2. Tauper says:

Great Photographs! Thank You to the photographer and ER Admin for this post!

3. Musa says:

They seem like wonderful pictures(especially the ones with clouds) but some are very short and others very long on BBiphone. I thought it was just BB but maybe not.

4. SSSR says:

I hate dial up,I know how bogdan feels!That is why I have high speed cable internet now.It is more expensive but I no longer curse at the phone line for being so damn slow!
    Defrag the hard drive on your computer every day and websites will load faster.

5. Ones says:

Oooo…..Come on russia… reduce your CO2

6. May Cry says:

Dial up? For Heaven’s sake. I’m in Brazil and even here we have cable. Where are you from? Somália?
    Nice pics, by the way.

7. CZenda says:

OMFG, and I thought L.A. was smog-infested…:-(
    Looks like Ruhr area 40 years ago or “the filthy triangle” at the border of CZ/DDR/PL 20 yrs ago…

8. Steamed McQueen says:

Has the Ostankino observation deck been opened again? As I recall there was a fire up in the restaurant several years ago and it has been closed to the public ever since.

It would have been cool to see some photos of the TV transmitters that feed that huge antenna tower. As I recall there is a small lake across the road from Ostankino which may or may not be the cooling pond for those same transmitters.

9. DIN says:

Ostankino – industrial area,center look beter.
    about CO2 – f…ing cold counry, – 20C regular case for Mocow.

10. OJ says:

We have dialup in Canada, but our broadband is also very slow. Still, loading those pictures was worth it. What a lonely looking place.

11. Ivan says:

It´s not a smog, it´s a steam of the heating stationes