21 A chocolate copy of HTC Hero

A chocolate copy of HTC Hero

Posted on January 9, 2010 by team

059c96cb043b36147a8afc526a6_prev

HTC is advertised in Russia by chocolate copies of their cellphones. It is not quite clear where they could be taken, but some lucky ones receive them as messenger delivery at home.

2abed32e538dcabe889c6815b25_prev5b40364fa9fa315479b2596cf4b_prev

21 Responses to “A chocolate copy of HTC Hero”

1. Sarkawi says:

FIRST..!!!!

2. nsjkalnk says:

3. sputnik says:

beep beep beep

4. Bau-Bau says:

Very cool ;)

5. Kirov says:

I like a chocolate eye!

6. Tauper says:

Chocolate is nectar of the Gods!

7. Jean-Claude Van Damme says:

My new movie is better.

8. D.K. says:

So is this actually eadible? Because it doesn’t look too appealing!

9. Musa says:

This chocolate phone looks boring.

Godiva Rules! Three times a year I have chocolate feast!

I eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I love real hot chocolate with cayenne pepper sprinkled on top! It’s Heavenly!

It would be fun to have a chocolate cafe where all food and drink would be made with chocolate!

Maybe I should write business plan and apply for small business grant.

10. RusMan says:

original look. ha ha

11. haryadi says:

No Hope,….its just a chocolate…….but smart idea,..say hiii to me..the one and only Indonesian commented here…wakakkakakakkkkkak

12. Delicious, organic hand made chocolates, truffles, marzipans, fudges, toffees, nougats, fruit jellies delivered to UK by leading online florists at prestat.co.uk!

13. Allison Hill says:

Dark chocolate is my favorite kind of chocolate. Chocolates have some natural antioxidants too.*-;

14. Zoe Ali says:

Dark chocolate is my favorite kind of chocolate. Chocolates have some natural antioxidants too.-.`

15. Austin Cook says:

i love to eat dark chocolate because it is very tasty and it is full of antioxidants too~-.

16. htc hero says:

Does anybody know which kind of video files are supported? I bear in mind the Intuition solely may dl 3gp using opera mini. I downloaded the twist ap, possibly that is the problem? How can I watch videos from sites other than youtube? Which file types? Often I am given the choice of 3gp or mpeg4. Can’t get either to work. Thank you for your time! Damn I wish I used to be eligible for the upgrade to EVO!

17. Thank you for the good article, I’m very excited. I have had my telephone for just over a month now and am in reality playing all of the unfastened apps from the android marketplace, having the ability to have the internet and navigation at my fingertips all the time. The only lower than concept feature is the image/video textual content messages, as they are not downloading properly.

18. my favorite is always Dark Chocolate, i do not like Milk Chocolate coz it is too sweet for my taste”*.