15 Amid reflections

Amid reflections

Posted on January 7, 2010 by team

post-3-12587018244611

Just a bit of fantasy and photos acquire some magical view.

post-3-12587018319241

post-3-12587018454730

15 Responses to “Amid reflections”

1. SSSR says:

F+I+R+S+T

2. Tauper says:

I need some strong black coffee!

EnglishRussia feels like the Twilight Zone lately, like a big empty house!

WHY IS THAT?

Great Pictures! Thanks Guys!

• SSSR says:

Wow,how late do you stay up taupey?It must be nice to work at home most of the time.Yaaawwwn,I have school in the morning-I should get some sleep!

• Black Pearl of Malta says:

I have money from my husband dying. I don’t have to work. But if given the choice I would rather have my husband and be working.

I have worked most of my adult life in the evenings and at night except when I taught music. So I’ve become nocturnal.

I fight sleep no matter how early I’m up in the morning. I have Ambien to take but I don’t like to, so I don’t.
        You’ve been up late yourself. Are you on the West Coast?

What are you studying in school SSSR? I absolutely love going to school.

• Musa says:

Enough vodka is really bad for you.join mental asylum.

• Black Pearl of Malta says:

Fake Musa – One drink for me and I’m having a party! I have never been a heavy drinker and never will be.

I tried to join mental asylum but they told me I was too stubborn, strong willed and determined to be crazy and kicked me out!

Shrink told me you just a thrill seeking adrenaline junkie go home and find safe hobbie.
        It’s a true story I have legal documentation so STFU!

• Thracian says:

Any more Questions? How about answering mine!

• SSSR says:

You write a lot about yourself on this site Taupey,more than any other female here.Like I said you are a good conversationalist.You should get more sleep so you will be less cranky :) That is all right.You are direct and to the point like me,I like that.I live in time zone 2,I am 2 hours behind you.I like being up all night so it is hard to sleep early.Being first is silly but it is something extra to do on this site if you come here when there is a new post.Clicking the refresh button hoping for a new post,that would be very booring Taup :)

• Taupey says:

Really, you are that close! Do you live close to Chicago, home of the Hot and very talented Billy Corgan of Smashing Punkins?

No SSSR I’m not a good conversationalist. But I can talk a lot of sh1t and I’m a deadeye with a gun!
            Do you like to shoot guns?

So whatcha studying?

3. Morulas says:

Nice pics

4. aca says:

wow great idea

5. Viktor says:

Great photos. Love them! Thumbs up :)

6. Ones says:

vodca reflection ??

7. golda says:

Beautiful and nice picture from creative idea….I like them.

8. Gena says: