47 The Soviet Christmas Tree Decorations

The Soviet Christmas Tree Decorations

Posted on December 31, 2009 by team

1259582306_pdvd_004-kopiya

As the New Year getting closer and closer with every single minute and in some countries and regions it has already came, we proudly present collection of the old Soviet Christmas tree decorations.

May the New Year bring you all you want: happiness, well-being, and may all the gaps, even the innermost ones will be easily bridgeable!

Happy New Year!

baklazhan33749867ab0

47 Responses to “The Soviet Christmas Tree Decorations”

1. marton says:

boldog újévet, rohadékok!

2. Susana Cardoso says:

OLá,

Venho acompanhando seu blog já há algum tempo.
    Para nós aqui do Brasil, poucas informações sobre essa região aí da Russia chegam para nós. E quando chega, é sempre sob a visão dos “EUA”.
    GOsto muito de suas postagens.
    Tenho aprendido coisas maravilhosas sobre esse povo daí do “outro lado do mundo”.
    Feliz Ano Novo para vc tb!!!
    Susana Cardoso
    Itajaí – Santa Catarina – Brasil

• Moxo says:

I love this site is incredibly amazing, my wife is lithuanian-russian. But definetely I hold a dear affect towards Lithuania, Russia and this site.. amazing pictures and great comments from you all. It’s so interesting for me to know more about this slavic places which seem to me magical. Happy new year.. to you all.

Greetings from Mexico!
      FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!!

3. Ximlania says:

Veira suldert zies noue ! ! ! !vore bjfirw sreto nero za.Xmas to all

4. Oleg says:

Wow, I still have green cones of glass exactly like on pic no. 3

5. Sviatitel Nikolai says:

The CCCP dirigibles/airships are cute! Nice Post, Thank You!

6. Adan75 says:

Ooooo….

Quite rare and unusual stuff!!!

I know – I saw a lot of old decorations.

7. Ksyusha87 says:

Happy New Year!!!

8. Alec says:

Happy new year. May this year be brighter than the last!

9. Matt says:

Happy New Year to everyone. Make the coming year positive and constructive, move forward with your lives :)

10. May Cry says:

Happy New Year to You , Mr. English Russia, and to all of you crazy people from the east!

11. Ikke says:

Happy new year , best regards from Amsterdam

12. VITTUIX-MAN says:

What is the undermost candle thingy known as?
    In Scandinavia that’s ‘angel bell’, but soviet version seems to have censored the angels…

(What an annoying sounding device, but wildly appealing to kids below 6.)

13. Astonfanify says:

Happy New year
    Bonne Année
    More good pictures from your country in 2010
    from Montreal,Canada

14. eger_666 says:

OMG Where’is Miss India? xD

15. SSSR says:

Happy new year world,who ever you are and where ever you live!I can only hope my country the United States Of America will not mess up anything it 2010!….

16. Tauper says:

WOW can you see what I’m doing when I’m on another website?
    That was impressive!

17. OZs says:

Hi…
    Visiting from Indonesia,
    Happy New Year 2010, have a nice day.

18. petzi says:

Happy new year, best regards from Germany
    and… thank’s for this great Blog!

19. Taupey says:

What is problem? Do you need me to sign waiver releasing ER of any responsibility if I were to have problems as a result of my comments? Send me the waiver!

20. Tauper says:

Finnish stop jacking my CrackBerry and controlling my Internet access!

I changed my mind, I would be delighted to take your computer and throw it at you!

• Finnish Nazi says:

Go F yourself.

• SSSR says:

I don’t think Finnish Alcoholics Online controls this site in any way.He has posted many pages on ER,that makes him a moderator.He is not a moderator for the comments.ER is a part of Digg,which is many blog sites together on 1 server.There is so much info to compute here and if our hard drives have not been defraged in a while it takes more time for everything here to load on our computers,and cell phones.Most cell phones don’t have hard drives but it can still be difficult to transmit via air waves.Sometimes this site and links on this site do not work properly.The comment moderation is very annoying but it is something we must deal with!I know about things like this Tauper,relax :)

• Song Of Beltane says:

You obviously don’t know as much as you think you do!

I have no idea how he did it but I know he has hijacked my CB and he controls my Internet access! It’s hilarious!

Finnish Alcoholics Online has some kick A$$ computer skills!

• SSSR says:

How do you know it is him?I don’t think he controls anything.
              Did he somehow get your password or username?Some web sites can take control of your internet browser.How can he control your CB?What is your CB doing?..

• SSSR says:

How do you know it is him?I don’t think he controls anything.

21. aerosquid says:

I miss the USSR. Back then life was simpler. We knew who the opposition was, very clearly in black and white. Now days it’s all murky. Hail to the former Soviet Union!

• Ximlania says:

Very right! ! ! !which “era” of communist Russia,you wanna to join? ? ? ? ? Lenin.Ctalin,Khrushchev,Brezhnev or Putin’s! ! ! ! ! !aer you “serious” ! ! ! !lovely Siberian retreats,beautiful paradise of gulags,state controlled human machines and hero of the soviet socialist republic! ! ! ! ! ! ! R I P! ! ! !

22. Pinky says:

Those ornaments are wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year from Florida, USA.

23. are you kidding says:

awwwww another year and us americans are still here heehehheheh get over it . commies and happy new year !

24. golda says:

Happy New Year..Best wishes for the coming year..Best regards from Bandung, Indonesia

25. calm before the storm says:

How do you know it is him?I don’t think he controls anything.

26. SSSR says:

Ran into moderation Taup :(
    It looks like Finnish likes you!

• Song Of Beltane says:

The only thing FAO like’s about me is how angry I get at him whenever he torments the Hell out of me.

You would not believe how many comments I have in “awaiting moderation”!

I GET NO SPECIAL TREATMENT! Infact these ER People don’t even like me! Can’t you tell? :D

And another thing…you don’t wake up one morning and decide you’re going to be G@Y…it’s just who you are! Finnish Alcoholics Online is perfect just the way he is!

• Musa says:

Nonsense, there is no room for emotions in business.

• Tauper says:

I like Finnish (FAO) too.

27. Song Of Beltane says:

Impossible we’re both G@Y!

28. Fero says:

Greetz from Slovakia & happy new year! :)

29. Talamasca says:

Thank you so much for the photos!

But please do away with the ‘Finnish Nazi’ character. There are enough trolls and there is enough hate in the world. Make it a better place.

• Taupey says:

I agree, this hateful Finnish Nazi Troll must go!

But our Finnish Alcoholics Online makes this website absolutely wonderful so he must stay! :D
      Thank You!

30. marc sefick says:

since prebaltics want a political comment, lithuania- i wish history had been different and the ussr had never incorporated your dirt land. better hitler had overrun you and treated you as nicely as he did poland?

31. biggfredd says:

Pickles – a Christmas tradition

In many countries, there is a tradition involving a single pickle ornament, like the one in the ogorod pix, fourth from the bottom.

It is carefully hidden on the tree, and the first child to find it gets some little prize.

A shiny green pickle on a green tree full of shiny ornaments is much harder to find than you’d think.