27 No Tickets, Please!

No Tickets, Please!

Posted on November 10, 2009 by

A funny video of people in the morning catching some train to the city in Moscow.
The ones going down there are the ones who don’t want to pass ticket checking gate.

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts. Also we have many more stories to explore below:

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

27 Responses to “No Tickets, Please!”

1. John says:

I agree! If nobody gets hurt and the train is coming & going whether there’s 5 or 500 people on it, it’s still going to use the same amount of fuel. So who cares!!

2. talking beaver says:

Boneheaded russians.

3. toe says:

You know that in Vienna they didn’t have tickets and validators in trams and buses back in the 80’s? People would get into a bus and put coins into a box to pay for fare. Noone was checking if you paid or not, there were also no controllers. People just paid because it was the right thing to do.

And then the cold war was over, and many “tourists” from the east started coming to Vienna, and of course none of them would pay. That’s why this system doesn’t work anymore.

• acidwash says:

even in early 90s Russian Public transportation system had the same thing. You would drop your coins on a belt behind plexiglass, then you turn the wheel and you would get your ticket regardless of your coin deposit.

4. AXDR44 says:

Does anybody know what the name of this music is please?

5. dfgsdgsdf says:

Can somebody give me some suggestions on how to find more info on a person by the licence plate of their vehicle? I tried calling it in with an inquiry of “hey how many parking tickets do I have? my licence plate is …” – doesn’t work like in the movies. If you have anything to reply with at all, please do, as it is a matter of significant importance ! Cheers.

6. hhgyytu says:

who is a lousy scab?

7. mkl says:

what’s the name of the song in the video?

• Arik says:

This is the Russian song. A lose translation would be “Oh, I’ve missed the last electric (suburban) train and have to walk home . I missed this train because of the date with my girl. Tomorrow it will happen again but I do not care.” Something like it. Music by David Tukhmanov, the singer is Eduard Hill’.

8. SSSR says:

Hey Taupey you still with us??This site is crazy sometimes and other times it is insane!!This site is not perfect but interesting and fun to blog on,I like your comments so stay with us OK.It is just me SSSR :)

9. w says:

Electrify the rails then see who does it

10. Welcome, Englishmen!
    I glory in Moscow. Train ticket also not buy. Here’s my video. There I was evicted from the train controller:

11. moscowwalks says:

The original entry is here http://moscowwalks.ru/2009/11/05/yaroslavskii-vokza/

Please, give the link in your entry.

Best regards,
    The author of the video and editor of moscowwalks.ru

PS it’s not morning, it’s evening and people going home =)

12. Chris says:

Typical eastern mentality. 70 years of Godless Communism will result in such people.

13. Trackball says:

in this place stood guard yesterday

14. Aimi says:

Haha, I would do this, too. I also like the music — Trololo Man! Americans love him now because of that song,