12 Headlines. Real or Fake?

Headlines. Real or Fake?

Posted on October 16, 2009 by

0_33db4_c46c44d0_xl

For those of you who like quizzes, we have put together a little current events guessing game about everyone’s favorite people – police.

According to media reports, there is no crime too silly or ridiculous for police involvement, so sit back and try to guess which of these news headlines are real and which ones we made up to confuse you and completely destroy the reputation of our fine police force.

Ready? Go! (Translations and answers after the jump.)

1. A policeman shot a stowaway.
2. Policemen opened fire on the animals in the zoo.
3. A policeman beat up a cosmonaut.
4. A chief of police cut his assistant’s hand off.
5. Drunken policemen burnt a man to death.
6. A policeman made a cursing man eat a condom and shoulder- straps then wash it down with urine.
7. A policeman crucified his coworker.
8. Policemen wanted to drown a man just because he was bald.
9. A policeman tried to blow his nine-storied apartment building up.
10. A policeman shot a janitor because he thought he was a snake.
11. A policeman bit a barman’s nose off.
12. A drunken policeman cut a young man’s head off for 60 rubles.
13. Policemen attacked a 12 years old schoolboy and beat him up.
14. A policeman threw a businessman out of the fourth floor window during questioning.
15. Capital policemen were accused of rape with a baton.
16. A policeman blew a railroad station up.
17. A drunken policeman throttled a handicapped man.
18. A policeman cut his genitals off and sewed his wound up.
19. Policemen tied burning oakum to pigeons’ legs and let them go to set houses on fire.
20. A drunken policeman bit a government motor inspection’s worker all over.

Answers: 1. Real. 2. Fake. 3. Real. 4. Real. 5. Real. 6. Real. 7. Fake. 8. Real. 9. Real. 10. Fake. 11. Real. 12. Real. 13. Real. 14. Real. 15. Real. 16. Real. 17. Real. 18. Real. 19. Fake. 20. Real.

Photo credits – 1

12 Responses to “Headlines. Real or Fake?”

1. Ms. Petrovna says:

oh god, this makes the police in the U.S. look like miracle workers.

2. Clonic says:

Calls suspicion authenticity of these cuttings, all of them of one are long, but are written by different fonts.

3. Max says:

OMG lunatic russian policemen are so pathetic. They should be ashamed and deserve to be sent to jail.

4. Mizz... (A) says:

Acts like me when i am drunk, i can´t se the problem.

(but guess all that all was not in duty and many strange things must be made by people on drugs i guess, i hawe seen people on drugs often does very strange things. Penalism and grup pressure often make people do even more strange things they not even dreamed about normaly. i hawe seen tings similar to that (folks beating up people in strange ways osv) (but often sligtly less extreme (and not by a policeman… but i hawe somte times (but rarley) heard about civilian policemen even i other countries sometimes does strange things when he´s not in duty)))

But i guess that sadly it´s still lot of corruption.
    Beside that i clearly think that russian police is way better than in many other non european/non american contries. I hawe reed about far worse from those countries.

(Sorry for my english)

5. AT says:

Thanks but please, more russian girls!

6. Poobar says:

Breaking News: “POLICE RAPE PUBLISHER OF INTERWEB SITE IN REVENGE FOR ARTICLE OF POLICE RAPINGS”

7. Shawn says:

I think that the headlines should be merged with the ‘Russian Police Faces’ postings.

8. Openeyed says:

I got four wrong out of twenty, not too bad I guess! This was a good test for a cynic like me.

9. TaupeyAna says:

Well, I so happy to hear the animals are all okay. ;)

10. Pros says:

All headlines of this site are fake!

11. Erotikshop says:

Many thanks for writing this excellent blogposting. I truly much like the model which you use to write about things. It absolutely was really educational and I want to thanks you for thaking the time to compose about it. A great deal of people would clarify this stuff so additional complex, but with your statements I actually understand now every thing. I am certain I’ll examine back again your site and my rss reader will like your stuff as well.