33 9/11 in Soviet Russia

9/11 in Soviet Russia

Posted on September 28, 2009 by

Russian 9/11

Seems that in Soviet Russia they had also an accident based on the actions that caued 9/11 tragedy.

Though in Russia it happened thirty-three years ago, in 1976.

Not much of Russian people know about that accident, it was not in Moscow or Saint-Petersburg but in rather small city of Novosibirsk, known as "Science City" - the place where a lot of Russia research centers were based in Soviet times. Even these days this city is said to be the leader in Russian offhore programming companies - tens millions dollars of offhore programing orders come there from all of the Western world.

So, back to what has happened in late seventies there. Actually it was the same scenario when man took the plane and crashed into the multistored building on purpose, with evil plans of kill and destruction in his mind.

Russian 9/11 2

Of course, the reasons and the scale of the accident was less smaller than twenty five years later in New York city. The thing that inclined him to this was pretty known to most of you married folks - he wanted to kill his mother in law.

It's hard to understand now, how such way of revenge to his wife's mother could come into his head in Russia, where no private aircrafts were owned neither companies could own any. As has been said he was a "bright comrade of Young Communist party, having access to training planes of Soviet Youth Sport Organization". So one day he turned from a bright comrade to an evil pilot.

It's hard to believe but he found this house correctly among the hundreds of same looking ones of the Soviet typical construction plans building whole cities of blocks of tens same looking houses. He found the correct one and then he pointed it perfectly into the flat where his wife's parents lived.

Russian 9/11 3

As a result - there were twelve dead and... there was not the mother-in-law among them. She was simply out of the flat that time. They didn't have cell phones at that times, he couldn't call from his plane to check if he is coming right time. And of course the mister pilot was dead too.

33 Responses to “9/11 in Soviet Russia”

1. DNW says:

I don’t think he thought his cunning plan all the way through.

2. onitake says:

so awesome, yet so pwned. sheeeet.

3. Mizz... (A) says:

Interesting, but if that story is true, guess he must hawe been tired of his own life and was thinking he had nothing he wanna come back to. Like that peacful old man i my country who blowwed up the whole building with a gigantic gas explosion to quit his own life. Only luck that nobody else where killed there but in fact it was a very sad story when one loock deeper into it.

So personally i don´t think that guy in the plane was a real terrorist, just a very sad story.

If i only was p*** tired of my (non existing) mother in law i think i had just take her outside for a peacful stroll and a cup of coffe in the backyard with a sharpened gshovel over my shoulder… Just to dig up plants for the garden…

• LameFox says:

I find that in a lot of cases, if one actually looks up the definition of terrorism, it really doesn’t belong where it’s being used. Here, though, they called it revenge.

4. Kirov says:

I was inspired by this story few years ago, also tried to make ‘accident’ to mother-in-law. No airplane for me, but I had wheel barrow!! Tried to ram it up the stairs and then through the door but after 6 floors got too tired and fell asleep in corridor.

5. Tsoba says:

Differents in Russian 9/11 and american 9/11 is that in Russia it was real terrorists.

6. Kirov says:

I collect spoors molds and fungus!

7. SSSR says:

There is something missing on english russia….oh ya where is Miss India?

8. BOBAH says:

I would do the same to MY mother in low, great idea!

9. pimp says:

Drunk Russians can not do anything right.

10. Jerika says:

I am glad I live in a house now and not a apartment!

11. cia says:

The American 9/11 event was staged by a faction of the super rich, that influence the US government (and basically own the majority of the politicians.)

It was done to justify the US occupation of Afghanistan and they could run an oil pipeline to the Caspian. They wanted to establish a military base in Iraq, so they could test weapons, the defense contractors could get rich, and they could slowly gain control of countries like Iran. Another prime objective was to take away the rights of the American public through the passing of the Patriot Act, the abolition of the Writ of Habeus Corpus, and the construction of a militarized police state apparatus to control the populace under martial law whenever it suits their interests.

Life in America is nothing like it once was… There is very little freedom here, the US Constitution is constantly violated, and there are checkpoints everywhere.

People have more freedom in Russia, now.

12. Jason says:

The plane crashed in the front of the apartment.You can see the 2 glass doors of the balcony and the 2 windows of the small kitchen you could almost touch each wall if you streach your arms out.

There are 2 doors and windows because of the cold winters.I like the floor plan in the older apartments better than the newer ones.

Today the older apartments have a brownish color on them from the harsh winters.

13. Jason says:

There are 2 doors and windows because of the cold winters.I like the floor plan in the older apartments better than the newer ones!

14. Kot says:

if Novosibirsk is a small city then call me comrade general

15. Inforcer says:

Some time next week this site will be shut down

End of line________________________________________________

16. Jerika says:

It is too bad some ass hole scared away Taupey,that girl was cool.Just because she was commenting with people on this site.Isnt that what this site is all about??

17. Taupey says:

Moderation published Bin Laden’s comments here but put my words in the holding tank for saying dumb___. Could moderation be an anti-American Gay Muslim?

18. Taupey says:

Warning:

POWER HUNGRY ANTI-AMERICAN PUNK MODERATORS DISCRIMINATE AND CENSOR COMMENTS AT WHIM!

19. Scoot says:

The best part was that the dude wanted to kill his mother in law.
    Yeah… I’ve been there buddy. lmao
    Prost!

usa

20. I’ve been reading a few posts and really and enjoy your writing. I’m thinking of linking to your posts from my site , just let me know if it’s feasible , thanks !

21. Lon Divin says:

These powerblocks are flipping great! They have helped me get alot bigger. I love them!

22. Ivan Turdson says:

Yeeaahhh!! Self-targeting missile in crazy russian style!