13 The Marble Cave

The Marble Cave

Posted on September 3, 2009 by

The Russian cave, Ukraine

This cave in Crimea, Ukraine is being called “The Marble Cave”.

It is natural cave, equipped by artificial lightning and is being called the second most visited cave of Europe and the fifth cave in the world’s top caves ratings.

Among numerous stalagmites in the cave some are marked with special labels giving a clue to what well known image it can remind to a visitor. There are trolls, flowers, elephants and even Santa Claus among them.

The Russian cave, Ukraine 1

The Russian cave, Ukraine 2

13 Responses to “The Marble Cave”

1. Kirov says:

My bathroom looks like this. All bathrooms in building do.

2. parasite says:

wow your bathroom must be huge mines 6ft by 6ft

3. Gud says:

Where is it exactly? I plan to return to Crimea in some time and I’d like to visit it

4. smelly hippy says:

nature is my bathroom

5. John says:

I love it! I want to go there! Excellent photos! Thanks!

6. I agree with you says:

Nice pix! It would be nicer with hi-res pix indeed. :-D

7. kalko says:

I’ve been there , its really beautiful inside … it was amazing.

• Thera says:

Is it accessible for english speakers ? Kyiv was fine (beautiful city btw), however the countryside seems to require an extensive knowledge of russian to get around

8. christian louboutin says:

one day i went shopping outside ,and in an ed hardy store,I found some kinds of ed hardy i love most。they are: christian louboutin shoe boots christian

louboutin shoe boots christian louboutin ankle

boots christian louboutin ankle boots christian louboutin peep toe christian louboutin peep toe christian louboutin babel boots christian

louboutin babel boots christian louboutin miss

marple christian louboutin miss marple christian louboutin mary janes christian louboutin mary janes

9. Good afternoon, This is an exceptional synopsis, I located yuor web blog checking google for a comparable topic and found this. I couldnt find a lot of other information and facts on this posting, so it was wonderful to find this one. I will probably often be returning to observe a few other articles you have written another time. Have you ever seriously considered blogging for money? there is a internet site http://www.christian-love.net/ that pays you to write articles, you would be great at it.