10 Park Bit Closer

Park Bit Closer

Posted on May 8, 2009 by

Parking in Moscow, Russia

We’ve had already here an evidence that people try to park effictevily in Russia, and here is another exactly same situation, when a few cars were parked as close as they could so the owner also had to get out through his car’s fifth door in order to be able drive out from his parking lot.

Parking in Moscow, Russia 2

Parking in Moscow, Russia 3

10 Responses to “Park Bit Closer”

1. OMG Russian people are so poor that they can’t afford normal parking place like we have in the West :-(

• Miss India says:

OMG Russians sorely lacks common sense, etiquette and courtesy towards other drivers thanks to soviet mentality :(

• Russian Russia says:

OMG, I just realized that my dull comments about Russia is the result of me getting abused by my uncle and a recently-discovered identity crisis. Commenting here allows me to release my anger and frustration that has accumulated over many years. Please forgive my shallow remarks and ignore my past and any future morally depraved comments (like the one above) posted by me and whatever other name I’ll chose in the future. :(

P.S.: Why would anyone who could afford such SUVs would chose to live in a location where the parking spaces are so limited?

• russkiy v proshlom says:

in Russia you are limited in everything, the only thing that is not limited is a SHOW OFF. Those cars are typical russian show off, they cant afford a nice house, they invested all their money in the car :)

• Miss India says:

OMG rude russian people have no manners. sad really :(

2. Rodriguez says:

Actually that isn`t Moscow, it`s Omsk region (Omskaya Oblast)
    “55 RUS” at the license plate.

3. Kirov says:

I do not have a car and envy those who can afford one and can park really close to others because of that. And meet new people, preferably females that way. I rented car when I was in berlin but got arrested and prosecuted when parking really close to large mercedes with hot blonde inside.

4. Brian says:

Kirov..no car no woman..that’s a fact..besides the blonde would have heard your Russian accent and laughed at you for trying to hit on her anyway..

5. matt says:

If the two parked correctly in the first place the middle one wouldnt have had to squeeze in..`