31 Is it Her City

Is it Her City

Posted on April 28, 2009 by

People of Moscow seem to be disturbed with a late fashion of Chechen youth to gather in big crowds on the cars ride across the city and shoot in the air. "Am I dreaming? Is it my native city, Moscow?", says one of the video participant girl.

31 Responses to “Is it Her City”

1. w says:

First my Chechen friends!

2. John says:

I guess you had to be there, I didn’t see anything shocking but I did hear a lot of gun shots. Somebody’s got a nice corvette there! I wonder how much his insurance costs for the year?

• amerikanyetz says:

There is no need to insure a stolen car.

I thought chechens rode camels, not cars?

Why aren’t these hoodlums in jail?

• scot says:

That is pretty scarey – I have never heard a gunshot, well, not a non-sporting one.

I mean, that is close to anarchy! I had no idea that was happening in Moscow. From all the other posts on here I would have expected Police everywhere, beating people and aresting them – but nothing?

3. Rodriguez says:

Охуевшее чурбаньё. Привыкли там у себя в горах из калашей пулять.
    So, she`s right, that`s her city.

4. sm says:

So much for “an armed society is a polite society.”

5. Gena says:

Never had sympathy for chechens, their usual personal and national skills include … murder, theft, abduction. They always were and always will be animals!

• Lenin says:

Scot, you have no idea what you talking about, chechens are animals no matter what! I`ve been doing business with them in the past(before the war), they are like wolfs, they killed my russian friend for business matter, but that was not enough for them and then they destroyed his grave tomb.
      Police are criminals in russia if you didnt know that.

• Uncle Sam says:

Well surely the fact that you RUINED their country did NOT help getting better! Did it?

• scot says:

As predicted. no solution and more racist ranting.

So… basically you are adding Tajiks to the animal kingdom.

Shall I find a story about a Russian rapist that proves Russians are animals?

• ulfr says:

Scot, that’s because outsiders _are_ the problem. You cannot get rid of flies by only swatting the ones currently pestering you. Perhaps you’ll wake up when your own daughter or mother is raped and murdered by like scum.

6. w says:

I bet all the shots came from that G-Wagen that is pimp

7. ME says:

Those bullets that go up, they also come down at the same speed and they will kill you.

8. Eduardo says:

Just chechen wedding with some fireworks….
    Russians should get used to it. Isnt that what you’ve been fighting and killing for in Chechenya?

9. Jason says:

Yawn..

A teen was showing off with a gun around his friends!

I have seen some crazy things back in the 80s-90s when Washington street in my city was full of teens crusin in their muscle cars and heavy metal was king!

10. Mr. Pakistan says:

Do not ‘do it’ with mother Russia, or else Chechens will come to your cities.

11. scot says:

That’s demonstrably not true.

If you allow people safety, jobs and education then your society will improve.

12. Nick says:

looks like those chechens are not human but animals! We (US) should not help them fight against Russia before as now they are killing our sons in Iraq and even nearby!

13. Eh says:

Very sad to see so much hatred going around. God bless Chechens and God bless Russians. No hatred against people, only respect!
    You can hate ideologies and bad behaviour but not people!

14. Ali says:

Very well said “Eh”, that’s how people should think. All humans are born equal; the only aspects that divide us are our behaviors. There are a lot of shameful people out there on both the Russian and Chechen side. Although I have to point out, that before the war such behavior was unheard of amongst Chechen people. We would go as far as jailing, maybe even punishing by death; murderers, drug dealers and rapers in Chechnya (As I said, these cases were unheard of) Unfortunately the long war did ruin my country to a certain extent, After most of the male population was killed (Insha’Allah all those lost during the war are in heaven) the younger generation had no parents to educate them; such shameful behaviour would of never existed, be there a father and a mother that would teach his children the rules of society, the notion of respect.

Chechnya is a conservative islamic country, where respect for others is one of the most important qualities everyone must have. Young people standing up when elders come in, never insulting.. (in fact our language does not have insults such as those found in the English & Russian language, the worst insult we have is calling someone an animal).

By all means, I am not defending those that really do act shamefully without a drop of respect for others, Allah will have a say in their destinies. All that I want to say is that it would severely improve our relations if you do not generalize the unfortunate youth with the ENTIRE nation. Try to understand why they are like that, their parents, brothers, sisters, cousins were murdered in front of them, and the facts go on…

Assalamu Aleikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh to all my Muslim brothers out there!

Thanks for reading

15. Gotta say – thank you unbelievably for your blog!!
    Pretty rare to find a decent blog which isn’t just all lies anymore :P

I’ve already written it down so I can keep visiting! :)