34 Russian Enema Monument

Russian Enema Monument

Posted on April 16, 2009 by

Russian enema monument

In Russia they have world's first Enema Monument. It is a 800-pound solid bronze statue, erected in the small town near Stavropol city.

Russian enema monument 2

Russian enema monument 3

34 Responses to “Russian Enema Monument”

1. LiraNuna says:

Is that a giant onion?!

2. JohnP says:

This is kinda old already

3. zaq says:

where is it exactly?
    I from Stavropol’ city, I want to see it in real

4. Metalfusion says:

Looks like those wooden onion-shaped gyroscopes :P

5. Pritcher says:

WTF !? ¿¡

6. adroit says:

Nurses in Russia aren’t as wide as they are tall like American ones.

7. red robot says:

I’d like to give one of those nurses and enema if u know what i mean ;)

8. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

This item was part of the initial competition of product design and development for what eventually became the Ahmadinejad Anal Advocate.

However, the item shown above, known during development and test marketing as the “Anal Onion,” was not ultimately chosen due to concerns about discretion. After all, can you imagine trying to hide one of those in a ladies handbag or man’s trousers or travel bag?

I admire Russian technology and design (especially in matters nuclear), but I must say I believe my A3 has proven to be the better product, and we made the right choice.

Plus, the A3 has turned into one of our best fundraising items for sale during our fundraising telethons for jihad.

Still . . . the Anal Onion is quite impressive to look at, and we are thinking about another test marketing of it for home use. It would certainly be a great conversation for those awkward parties at which the guests don’t know each other!

Yours in anal health,
    M. Ahmadinejad
    A3 Designer; Winner, Tehran Traders Innovator of the Year Award

9. Laurente says:

Funny thing is that Miss India has some troubles with expressing her wise thoughts, probably she has some bad memories with enema :)

Nurse girls are stunning indeed.

10. Jason says:

Now this is something to be proud of??

Russia is more open and relaxed about everything unlike the ultra concervative USA!

That is what I like about Russia.

• Yura Dumas says:

Maybe that explains why the average Russian’s quality of life and opportunity is so much better than the average American’s. Hopefully you can move there and leave those uptight Americans to their silly old ways. Good luck!

• Jason says:

I was not refering to the quality of life,just the mental attitude about everything!

The FCC is less active (if there is one) in Russia!

11. Wirecase says:

OMG Russian nurses are really hot, why do we only get the ugly ones here in the NLD’s???

12. JohnP says:

The pictures!
    Saw them on an article last year

13. Rodriguez says:

south russian babes.

14. harry colonic jr says:

i’d let those chicks enema me till the cows came home

15. Nurse says:

You are constipated because you drink too much. Try switching your vodka with water.

16. wal.rus says:

Yeah) It monument in our small village Inozemtsevo, near Pyatigorsk) true

17. Toma says:

Waaa they must be so pride…

18. adroit says:

you’re not miss india … fake!

19. w says:

In the first photo the little boy is looking up the hot nurses skirt haha

20. [...] More pics here. VN:F [1.5.3_794]please wait…Rating: 0.0/1 (0 votes cast) Share and Enjoy: [...]

21. Easily, the article is actually the best on this precious topic. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your approaching updates. Saying thanks will not just be adequate, for the exceptional clarity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates with my hemorrhoids review website.Authentic work and much success in your business enterprise!Thank you very much.

22. Arlie Vogl says:

it is easy to relieve constipation. just eat some fruits and veggies with lots of juice and fiber.`’.

23. Maegan Dugar says:

It is important that you move your bowel regularly, fiber rich diet helps prevent constipation. -

24. Hi, I can’t comprehend how to add your website in my feed reader. Could you aid me, please

25. daria of MONGOLIA says:

lil bit strange and weird. i’m wondering there iznt any idea except this monument. maybe the enema is really important to Russians daily life kkk

26. Dan says:

This is what the world needs. A good enema and I know just where to insert the tip!