21 Rocket Key

Rocket Key

Posted on April 13, 2009 by

Russian space key

What you see here is obviously key. What differs this particular one from some other key is that with a turn of this key the most powerful machine built by human genius in our modern times was awaken to life. This is the key from Russian space rockets, thousand tons monsters carrying tons of cargo weight to the Russian space station "MIR" which is sunk in pacific now.

Russian space key 4

Such keys were a real artefact amongst engineers participating in the launches and there was a long line of those who wanted to

get the next one as a present.

Russian space key 2

21 Responses to “Rocket Key”

1. jaybeecity says:

And another FIRST.
    When the refer to rockets do they mean nuclear missiles?

2. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

Oh my friend, you really made me laugh. :)

However, I think it more likely for an American astronaut to do such a thing, much like the female astro-nut who drove in her diapers across the USA to shoot her lover’s wife. I think that must have been a career-breaker, even in the US government, yes?

M. Ahmadinejad
    Persian, with great sense of humor

• Overlord says:

Persians don’t have a sense of humor let alone a great one.Allah gave them the ability to wave a white flag,hump camels,beat their women and lie…no where was humor given.

3. [...] And the answer can be found here [...]

4. Jason says:

That key is almost as big as a door key to a russian apartment!

5. Ivan Mikhailov says:

“You can see how the metal around keyhole has moltened and blackened – they had to have very high voltages there”
    That’s incorrect. Soft black ribbon diffused into oil-based painting for decades, nothing but.

6. Ugly American says:

Very cool.

Keys to the future we lost.

Now it seems the entire Earth will suffocate while we murder eachother for the last few drops of poison in the ground instead of reaching for the stars.

7. The Anomaly says:

Are you selling the key? If so how much? I think it is an interesting story… Let me know, thanks.

8. [...] English Russia, reviewjournal] Verschicken & [...]

9. Ashley Gibby says:

I don’t agree with everything in this posting, but you do make some very good points. I’m very interested in this subject and I myself do alot of research as well. Either way it was a well thoughtout and nice read so I figured I would leave you a comment. Feel free to check out my website sometime and let me know what you think.

10. Abhi says:

Why do you need a key to start a rocket, very weird

11. Hey there, You craft some superior blogs, I enjoy nearly all of your current content articles. I always check back here often to find out in case you have kept up to date. Continue blogging!

12. Elmo Dimmack says:

I found that to become additional very helpful nicely let me know how it turns out! I truly what you guys are always up too. Such clever function and reporting! Keep up the excellent performs guys I’ve added you guys to my blogroll. This definitely a excellent article thank you for sharing this informative data.. I will check out your website regularly for some latest article.

13. Hi there,I like your web site and it looks truly interesting and quick to go through,truly!.
    I am from Ghana. I love the Soccer and can’t wait till 11th June, can you?.But there’s a trouble camming from FIFA. It can be that doesn′t select the finest teams in this planet for your Entire world Cup which it must otherwise don′t call the Earth Cup a final, if you want to play soccer for the soul of competition then go for the olympics games. this is exactly what the Globe Cup is turning to, and it su…, ire required to beat france to become in and isn’t, jap beat lowly teams as bahrain, qatar, kuwait, to be in, is this justice I dont imagine so, just because may well inside the World Cup it doesn′t imply that you just have the quality for being in like jap can attes. Any way, I expect to see a good final on 11th July and my preferred winner team is Ghana,and my favored player is Del Piero.Exceptional web site and continue to keep going.Cu!