21 City Trains

City Trains

Posted on April 13, 2009 by

Russian trains in Russian cities in Russia

In some Russian and ex-Soviet cities there are places where train rails are situated very close to some nice scenery.

Russian trains in Russian cities in Russia 2

Russian trains in Russian cities in Russia 3

21 Responses to “City Trains”

1. saltikov says:

первонах! это же Феодосия! поезд по пляжу, почти, проходит да..)))

2. w says:

o0 first again

3. jaybeecity says:

Are you allowed to sunbathe topless in russia?
    Look carefully in the first picture.

4. beavis says:

heh heh hey butthead this post gave me a stiffy heh heh

5. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

The lady with short brown hair in the bottom right corner of the first photo probably plans to attend a formal evening event at which she will wear a strapless gown, and therefore does not wish to have suntan lines across her back and shoulders. That is why she is sun-tanning topless.

Meanwhile, at least she had the good taste to know that her milky white skin would clash with light-colored fabric, and chose to go with a nice black bottom while she sunbathes in public.

Although, based on the size of her feet, I think she will have worse problems than tan lines to worry about when she goes shopping for fashionable shoes.

M. Ahmadinejad
    Founder and CEO, “Tehran Tan” indoor tanning salons

• angella Ahmadinejad says:

Mahmoud

have I and my australian passport been dumped for women who needs big shoes from the Ukraine?

• Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

No, my dear. Not at all. I was only replying to the question above about why some of the women were sunbathing topless.

I would never dump you for a Ukrainian woman with big feet. Bit Ukrainian breasts would tempt me, but not big Ukrainian feet.

Yours feetfully–I mean, faithfully,
        M. Ahmadinejad
        Not a foot fetisher. Really.

6. angella Ahmadinejad says:

would it tempt you Mahmoud my feisty Persian, if I tell you of my well endowed cleavage and six inch Marco Balano stilettos?

oh and appropriate hosiery to wear my marco balanos with?

yours in peace and harmony

Mrs Ahmadienjad

7. Interesting, I have not heard about this

8. klfmate says:

Wow, I love these pictures.. anybody knows which place is the “beach” train, where is it?