22 Weird Hummer Graffiti

Weird Hummer Graffiti

Posted on March 27, 2009 by

Russian hummer with graffiti

They have something weird depicted on this yellow Russian Hummer.

Russian hummer with graffiti 2

Russian hummer with graffiti 3

22 Responses to “Weird Hummer Graffiti”

1. Finik says:

merciful Samarian

2. Finik says:

quite symbolic to the americans with their Hummers in Irak indeed.

3. Clonic says:

who not from Russia will not understand that for a plot on it

4. It’s actually from the “White Sun of the Desert” cult movie.

5. [...] på EnglishRussia.com har de fundet en fyr som øjensynligt er træt af de standardfarver som Hummeren bliver leveret [...]

6. Arcadenix says:

Vladimir said it, the graffiti is a scene from a Russian movie.

7. Pacific NW says:

I associate hummers with people who audibly breath with their mouth wide open while at rest. I have no problem sticking a knife in their tires.

8. [...] Weird Hummer Graffiti (tags: Cars Illustration Weird) [...]

9. Jason says:

Soon Hummer will be a rare vehicle on the road because GM will not build any more of them!

10-20 years down the road owners will search for used parts in junk yards and on the internet!

10. Cuban : D says:

agree, that cars should never be on the streets, how about if I ride a BMP or a Sd.Kfz half track (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SdKfz_251) in the city? not counting the fact that it consumes a lot of gas

11. w says:

I like the 1985 movie “Mask” but I wouldn’t paint the lead character on my car.

12. brbrbr says:

read thos “grphitty” carefully.
    even Us mobster not dare enough to paint this way own hummers.

13. Moras says:

read maybe? It is from a film. Period.

14. [...] PDRTJS_settings_175752_post_6656 = { “id” : “175752”, “unique_id” : “wp-post-6656″, “title” : “Inexplicable+Hummer+Graffiti”, “item_id” : “_post_6656″, “permalink” : “http%3A%2F%2Fcakeheadlovesevil.wordpress.com%2F2009%2F08%2F04%2Finexplicable-hummer-graffiti%2F” } The only light I can shed on the matter is that this Hummer was pictured in Russia (via). [...]

15. Tatiana says:

This is an episode from the popular russian movie “The white sun of the deseret”.Very patriotic!

16. David Levy says:

it like Russian van art. Not my choice but ok cool the guy likes classic soviet movies. I would paint a seen from rota 9 but most likely I wouldn’t paint it at all. Buy a tigger it’s way better than a hummer.