32 Jesus Monopoly

Jesus Monopoly

Posted on March 26, 2009 by

Russian Jesus Monopoly Game

In Russia they sell monopoly game devoted to Jesus and 10 commandments.
I am not sure if it is Russian invention, or Western world inspired one, but seems it is.
They have made this game in monopoly style dice-throwing ahead-going bonus getting game. Four children can compete by throwing a dice and trying not to be caught in the trap of one of the deadly sins. The winner is the one who has got bought, no not bought, just got all ten commandments cards in one hand, earlier than anyone else. One can trade his collected commandments cards with other to get better commandments set or just to speculate the commandments set if he has plenty for those who has none. Also according to the rules there are also situations when nobody wins - if the commandments cards are evenly distributed among other and nobody gets all ten everyone in this case considered to be a looser, but the guy with the most of commandments cards is the best player of the set.
The one who has traded most of the commandments cards is considered to be the winner or the most righteous guy of the set.
It's not quite clear was this game devoted to teach Christianity or to show the flaws of the concept. It is aimed to "children age 8 and older" and is being sold for $2.00 in Russian toy stores.

Russian Jesus Monopoly Game 2

Russian Jesus Monopoly Game 3

32 Responses to “Jesus Monopoly”

1. Nusse says:

Jebus looks like a homeless drunk

2. scot says:

If I had been made to play with that I would gone crazy and turned the board over in a rage…….

3. Pacific NW says:

I guess that’s one way to make Monopoly suck, just add Jesus.

4. [...] Jesus Monopoly (tags: Religion boardgames) [...]

5. Gera says:

Todd and Rod Flanders must be happy

6. [...] miedo, la religión siempre me dió miedo, pero ver este Monopoly estilo Jesús de los Urales me ha hecho ver la luz. Parece venir incluso hasta con instrucciones en blanco y [...]

7. YJ says:

I wonder if you get to play as the greedy Jew.

• Evrei says:

Yes you can, for only $19.95! Buy extra ‘Hebrew’ pack. Become a money-lender, foreclose on property and steal from the poor goyim. Or become a rabbi and help crucify jesus. Limited time offer! Not available in stores.

– Evrei

8. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

I would like to have this game made to feature me, so please tell me how to contact the manufacturer. Hopefully they can produce the “Mahmoud Monopoly” board game soon.

I will keep you all posted on the production schedule, as I know each of you will want your own personalized, autographed copy to keep as a timeless, valuable souvenir and symbol of my greatness, my magnificence, and my contribution to world peace.

Humbly yours,
    M. Ahmadinejad

• Jason says:

Come back down to earth now Mahmoud!

Some day if I visit France I will be cautious of the women I meet,one of them could be you!

• Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

Okay, my friend. Ask for me when you reach Paris, where my name will be synonymous with “haute couture”

• angella ahmadinejad says:

Dearest Mahmoud

are you on face book? We need to discuss our wedding.

And your impending immigration to Australia.

Yours in peace and Harmony,

the future Mrs Ahmadinejad

9. [...] Jesus Monopoly Jump to Comments Via English Russia. [...]

10. Jason says:

First the parents take their children to the sins monument,after they go to the store and buy this game.

This should have a big influence in a childs young mind to stay out of trouble!

11. Jason says:

I am doing a test…

:):)

12. Jason says:

Doesn’t wine have water in it,or is it all grape juice

13. Jason says:

If it got them drunk is what matters.I wonder if jesus had some grapes in his house and made some wine when people saw him take water in his house.Maybe jesus was not always honest!

• ZenaV says:

Jason did you never read the Bible? Of course Jesus drank. And have to ‘create’ wine when he needed it!

14. ZenaV says:

Yes; I just gave away a ‘Monopoly’ game all there, the other day…some men held it tenderly to carry it off…

15. Cigarettes says:

And what mean if I loose this game?

16. Monopoly brings back fond memories of my child hood! I play on the computer every now and again, and I have the iPhone application. Bascially i’m just a monopoly addict! Great post though thanks!

17. Monopoly brings back great memories of my child hood! I play on the pc every now and again, and I have the iPhone app. Bascially i’m just a monopoly addict! Great post though thanks!

18. Jack Sholtis says:

Monopoly brings back fond memories of my child hood! I play on the computer every now and again, and I have the iPhone app. Bascially i’m just a monopoly addict! Nice post though thanks!

19. Ben Hon says:

Monopoly brings back great memories of my child hood! I play on the computer every now and again, and I have the iPhone app. Bascially i’m just a monopoly addict! Great post though thanks!

20. Justin says:

Hi, amazing, this is hot stuff, keep up the good work.Cheers

21. This is my very first time that I have visited here. I found this interesting stuff especially its discussion.