11 Baby Big Foot

Baby Big Foot

Posted on March 18, 2009 by

Smallest Bigfoot from Russia

If Big Foot cars could have babies that one could be one. The smallest big foot is from Russia?

Smallest Bigfoot from Russia 2

11 Responses to “Baby Big Foot”

1. OMG Russians are so poor, they have to use parts from broken cars to make kind of car… They can’t afford normal car like we have in the West. People in the West all drive Lamborghini and Jaguar :-(

2. brbrbr says:

alot of people, built similar things[or weird bikes, planes, boats and etc, EVERYTHING !!]in US, EU and Asia.
    so “normal” is not a point for them and for rest, except poor Monica from Russia, maybe.

3. [...] englishrussia] Tags: auto, autoblog, bigfoot, car, cars, russian cars, [...]

4. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

Such a sexy car! I like the woman who drives it.

Maybe she could take me for a drive in the forest on the outskirts of Moscow, where we could make a picnic and lie on a blanket and watch the sun rays bounce off the pretty pink paint, and celebrate nature by giving each other a natural massage, and listen to the sound of birds whistling and warbling in admiration of my manhood.

5. jaybeecity says:

It would be good to see some one sat in it or driving it just to see how small it actually is.
    Looks good though

6. Jason says:

Someday when I travel to russia again,I would like to see this car run over some volgas and ladas!

7. Jim Bob says:

Wow! A ZAZ Zaporozhetz 965!! Not loving the pink, but I dig the car. I would love to own one in unmodified form just for the sheer WTF? factor driving it in the US.

8. w says:

Oh dear look how dumb russians are they left stolen LandCruiser sitting on tires next to pink car for foto. I the west we would call this evidence and mechanic would goto jail.

p.s. Zebras dont have rhino horns