23 Real Man’s Flat

Real Man’s Flat

Russian guy and his flat

This Russian guy is tough. His furniture stands on empty beer kegs. He cooks his dinner on an iron and he uses cigarettes as birthday cake candles!

Russian guy and his flat 2Russian guy and his flat 3

23 Responses to “Real Man’s Flat”

1. Miss Holland says:

And another First! w00t!
    Now I can die happy!

2. Anrkist says:

That has to be the nastiest looking cake, ever.

3. Pros says:

This is gay party in my house !

4. w says:

Awaiting Miss India opinion…

5. Rodriguez says:

This guy lives in Chelyabinsk city))) (c)”Nasha Russia the show”

6. Starshii says:

I think this guy does not get laid too often either.

7. heatmiser says:

This friggin cracked me up! I wonder what kind of cake that is? Do the cigarette ashes add flavor?

8. Andi says:

I think that guy is from Turkey rather than Russia – the beer kegs are “Efes” brand from Turkey…

9. CZenda says:

It makes sense. Also, having tiles on the floor in the living room is common in warmer places, e.g. Mediterranean.

10. brbrbr says:

not so popular.
    even dropping price not helps this “brand” to sell.

11. Helga from Finland says:

This is actually my ex boyfriend from Finland. We are very poor.

12. scot says:

Congratulations!! You have won the Tim Berners Lee commemorative “First Medal”.

Well done. This takes commitment and is a deserved tribute.

13. Ana says:

this guy is actually very creative!!
    keep up the good work :)

14. sahis says:

Efes is Turkish beer brand which makes me believe these photos aren’t from Russia.

And Helga from Finland, i am from Finland and i know very well nobody is that poor in Finland. In fact, everyone in Finland are rich and very happy.

15. halil says:

this photos are from turkey.. efes is a turkish brand is right and also these photos so famous in turkey… and there are more these kind of photos in my inbox, too. by the way, that does not mean turkey or turkis people poor, that just shows that, being a university student or live students in same house could be cousing these kind of scenes.. turkish university student’s houses are so famous, they start to learn being innovative when they move their own homes first…

and about finland economy; finland could have stronger economy, could has better life conditions but how about sun and hot weather?? turkey have sun on the sky 365 days and that just enough reason to be happy !!! sun, sea, beaches and wellcome to turkey !!!

16. zeen says:

this is not from russia this is from turkey i think i should start a blog englishturkey :)

• selçuk says:

absolutely you are right…we have so many interesting things for showing from Turkey…I think new site will be more famous than englishrussia….Start working about it I will send some documents….

17. sukuba says:

This guy %100 sure Turkish Univercity person who absolute got great ideas about living :)

18. willy says:

Hay,this person is not Guy,look at the hands it seems to be a lady,any way the person is extremily selfish he can buy cans of beer and packets of cigarettes but he canot buy birthday candles.Dont worry for his next birthday i will send cake with candles.