52 Russian Lake Baikal

Russian Lake Baikal

Posted on March 11, 2009 by

Russian nature, Lake Baikal view

Scenery views from Russian lake Baikal, the biggest lake in Russia and Europe.

Russian nature, Lake Baikal view 1

Russian nature, Lake Baikal view 2

Russian nature, Lake Baikal view 3

Russian nature, Lake Baikal view 4

Russian nature, Lake Baikal view 5

Russian nature, Lake Baikal view 6

Russian nature, Lake Baikal view 7

Russian nature, Lake Baikal view 8

Russian nature, Lake Baikal view 9

Russian nature, Lake Baikal view 10

Russian nature, Lake Baikal view 11

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

52 Responses to “Russian Lake Baikal”

1. BallSackBonanza says:

Ive got a bottle of Lake Baical water that my sister got when she went to Russia, its how I comunicate and controle things in Russia by, the magic baikal water

2. Ted from Ohio says:

meh, unimpressive. I thought it would be better.

3. Blob says:

I think that’s not around Baikal, but Altai or something. Baikal is as large as a sea.

4. marx says:

nice pics…but lake baikal is asia not europe

5. Starshii says:

Nature is so beatiful! I want to go to the Baikal and see this beaty before russian totally pollute and destroy it!

6. Gena says:

Beautiful!~ Only few pictures with actual lake on them.

7. heatmiser says:

Very very beautiful!! I would LOVE to go there. Very nice photo set!

8. says:

Why isnt there any rich guy house that want to be isolated from everybody?

9. brbrbr says:

té: because this prohbited by laws.

p.s.
    too expensive even to visit for many’s people.

10. Miss India says:

OMG Such a beautiful secenery but dont be fooled by what you see because the water is not potable thanks to Russian uncontrolled industrial pollution of the once pristine northern asia :(

• Pacific NW says:

It’s actually the worlds largest source of high quality fresh potable non-glacial water. It must be tough not being very intelligent and having to resort to pestering people to get attention, lol. Glad I’m not you.

11. rory says:

OK!Baikal isnt the biggest, Kaspia is bigger. And if author meaned its deepness , it isnt the deepest in europe and asia, it is the dippest lake in the world

12. w says:

Can this post please be renamed “Rivers and tributaries that may or may not flow into Lake Baikal. Surrounding woodlands of or maybe not of Baikal region and or some other areas that are beautiful but are not Lake Baikal”

It would be more accurate.

13. tron2112 says:

Be careful if you ever go to Baikal, there are ticks that can infect you with meningitis! Be sure to have the vaccine if you go to Olkhon or around the area. I was there two years ago and I met a girl at a hostel in Irtkusk who got really sick after hiking around the Baikal near Lystvianka.

14. H. Cook esq. says:

A lot of time ,effort and expense. WELL DONE!

15. Gadsky says:

It seems Baikal is very-very small )))

16. mrsad says:

i think most photos it’s mountains (Khamar-Daban) near south baikal.

17. Jay Scraz says:

Beautiful but thought there were only a couple of views of Baikal – rest look like Altai. Stunning part of the world filled with wonderful friendly people! I visited Ulan Ude in 2007 and can’t wait to go back!

18. Jason says:

The top picture looks like the lake down the dirt road from my wife’s parents dacha.

It is in a small town about 30 miles from Ekaterinburg Russia.I walk to a small shop with my 10 year old step daughter Kseniya and she buys a bottle of wine.2 russian soldiers walk by us.One of them looks at me as if trying to figure out where I am from.

I keep quiet around people while I was in that town.It was like I was behind enemy lines like in a war.

19. Johnny says:

Красивое озеро! Such a shame it is shrinking since 50 years!

20. Bigfoot says:

Funny how really the only thing that blunder of a country can show off is it’s nature.
    When you mention this fact to the angry half-mongoloids, they usually go: “whaaat? there are expensive cars now in moscow – therefore russia is rich and developed!”

21. bellicosesocialist says:

Guess you witnessed the russians moving in, mafia, pensioners, the whole lot, they are everywhere in that state.

22. Kometya says:

A most important place on the world’s natural heritage without doubt, its awe striking and beautiful beyond words.

23. Bob Goff says:

Lovely, thank you! Does anyone know what is the name of that beautiful blue flower in photo five?

24. Michal says:

Baikal is in Asia not Europe…

25. [...] English Russia has photos of “Russian Lake Baikal“. [...]

26. Rich says:

Images of the next Aral Sea …..

27. Christian says:

Just wanted to say thank you for the virtual tour! I never realized how beautiful Russia is! Amazing!

28. Dennis says:

Looks like Canada… Russian and Canada share some of the best of the planet Earth!

Great photos :)

29. Timpora says:

Beautiful..definitely worth a trip

30. VEPR39 says:

Lake Baikal holds one third of the worlds fresh water resources! Absolutely beautiful. Russians are very lucky to live in such a beautiful land. I am jealous!

31. Chris says:

Very Cool. :-)

32. bender says:

Awesome photos, awesome Russia !

33. UnderM says:

Baikal is Russian lake? WTF? Alaska is probably Russian too…

34. are you kidding says:

who cares !

35. wodka says:

Outstanding photography, and what a beautiful place. Thank you komrad!

36. Thanks for sharing this pics about this beautiful places. Our Earth is wonderful.

Should be great if National Geographic, BBC Nature or some other could make a series of nature documentaries about this beautiful places.

37. SADHANA YADAV says:

WHAT A IMAGES!WONDERFUL I HAVE DOWNLOADED ALL THIS ON MY LAPTOP.

38. [...] See more of English Russia: nbspnbspThe Largest Ice Rink In The Whole World nbspnbspIcy Baikal nbspnbspRussian Lake Baikal [...]

39. [...] See more of English Russia: nbspnbspThe Largest Ice Rink In The Whole World nbspnbspIcy Baikal nbspnbspRussian Lake Baikal [...]

40. [...] dabas skaistuma fotoattēlos arī englishrussia.com Birkas: Baikāls, uzziņa Komentāri (0) Atgriezeniskā saites (0) Pievienot komentāru [...]

41. M Ali says: