27 Towing a Plane

Towing a Plane

Posted on February 24, 2009 by

In Russia, sometimes, trucks towing large passenger planes can be met on the regular highway, like on this video.

And then smaller planes can be towed around the city in propaganda purposes in Ukraine.

The sign on the plane reads "President go away to America!"

Russian plane, used for propaganda in Ukraine
Russian plane, used for propaganda in Ukraine 2

Russian plane, used for propaganda in Ukraine 3

27 Responses to “Towing a Plane”

1. Gera says:

amerikan4egi pososite mou eldu

• Miss India says:

OMG Russians are so poor they cant even afford to piggy back their planes while Americans easily transport spaces shuttle on the back of mighty boeing 747. Russia truly is a backward country indeed :(

• SSSR says:

Now I have seen how low and immature some people can be on this site.

• scot says:

-10 again

You’ve misundertood Missy. That’s not a plane anymore – it’s a mobile poster site.

Actually – it’s quite innovative and more noticable that a truck with a poster on it. Good idea.

And…. I’m pretty sure ther are lots of pics on here showing Russian planes being piggy-backed…. something that you obviously know a lot about! :)

• OMG Ukrainians are so poor so they can not afford normal cars like we have in the West, and they have to make cars from trashy airplanes :-(

2. w says:

Why dont they just poison him?

3. John S. from sunny central PA says:

Oh my God! Russia is so poor they can’t afford wings for their airplanes. It’s so sad to see they are a third world economy.

Am I doing it right?

4. Miss India says:

OMG Russians are so poor they cant even afford to piggy back their planes while Americans easily transport spaces shuttle on the back of mighty boeing 747. Sad isnt it :(

5. Jason says:

Sure,the pres of Ukraine could live in my country of the USA!Half of Ukraine and Russian population is here now!

6. SSSR says:

Now I have seen how low and immature some people can be on this site!

7. n1zm0 says:

what are you kidding me, you’ve never heard of the antonov an-124 or an-225?

8. John Doe says:

Can someone please SHOOT Miss India.

9. Interesting article. Were did you got all the information from…

10. Anyway, you have an interesting perspective on this topic. Please update this blog regularly! Also, can your readers to send in topics they would like to personally ask you about? Actually I have a question on this issue since I am going through a difficult situation with a woman I have a crush on and I am not sure how to move forward. I’d love to get your comments…or maybe someone can suggest a book that I ought to check out?

11. Cocktail dresses….

Designer wedding dresses. Informal wedding dresses. Homecoming dresses. Mother of the bride dresses….

12. Iactually have got to express you render several really good facts and probably will put up a number of thoughts to add on as soon as a day or two.