33 Radio Village

Radio Village

Posted on February 19, 2009 by

Russian vintage shot of people and radio

This vantage photo of poor Russian family back from 1925 listening to the radio. People then made their corrections to the photo.

Russian vintage shot of people and radio 2

Russian vintage shot of people and radio 3

More from our network:

33 Responses to “Radio Village”

1. Miss India says:

OMG Russia is the one of the most poorest countries in the world, Russians can’t even buy descent Western goods, and have to listen to some weird radiobox. Russia has always been so far from Western standards of living and most of Russians still can’t buy normal Western goods… :-(

2. Hugo Chavez says:

Hugito thinks he should hire Miss India to spread the propaganda…I mean news for my revolucion.

3. Mortal Light says:

Miss India’s awesome. You can always count on her to post some hilarity

4. vlad says:

In Soviet Russia, You dont listen radio, radio listens you!

5. Bilosh says:

These are wealthy city dwellers! Willagers in 1920 not have fancy Hi-Fi.

6. Jason says:

Woah,Charls Manson is rocking out in Russia!

7. Dr House says:

Why has no one killed Miss India? She seems to be like herpes, something really bad that never goes away….

• scot says:

am trying to educate her – but it’s an uphill task as you can see. The only time it responds is to defend it’s terrible blog.

8. Dr House says:

so then it is you Boris, as I suspected all along. Either that or it may be Texas, or even FAO.

9. Boris: I think the term you are searching for is “troll.” And yes, we all know that this person is a troll. We just like to joke about it. Sounds like you are the one who takes things too literally?

10. W says:

Where is little girls mama this is kyrgiz little girl kidnapping for wife they are all negotiating with girl victims parents goat meat and money this is common pactrice and still happening today! ! !

11. Guttentag says:

I think you’d have to be a homo to have sex with a woman that looks like that.

12. angella says:

yes I miss him too

he was coming to see me in Australia. I feel so foolish, and used. Perhaps the Taliban have kidnapped him?

13. Zemlyane says:

hmm there should a pick where their heads spin round or they are upside down.

14. peter miller says:

I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more from you in the future.

15. quality babies quots of medical triumph com of roseville ca…

Syrian.linkers:characterizes Cleveland foils Ottomanizes …

16. Moises Molon says:

Hey whats up with me and you mami damn you look so hot if you let me I would freak you all day & all nite ?

17. Bau-Bau says:

:)))))))))))))))

18. Garcia says:

this was a really quality post. In theory I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never seem to get something done.

19. I love Dr. House and i always watch this TV series after my day job.”;”

20. Just one thought though. Maybe you have made writing your blog as your profession or do you do this within your free time? Merely wondering..