32 No Smoking Please [updated]

No Smoking Please [updated]

Posted on February 18, 2009 by

Russian cigarettes
Well, probably one of the most creative ways to break persons will for smoking is being implemented in Russia. Sometimes when one's buying his next pack of Winston he is under the risk of not being satisfied. At least in some Russian cities such cigarettes that are not suitable for smoking are on sale and any smoker can fail now.

Russian cigarettes 2

Russian cigarettes 3

32 Responses to “No Smoking Please [updated]”

1. Dennis says:

Wounder what Miss India has to say about this. OMG Russians are so poor that they have to make fake cigs?

2. Spaceman says:

These cigarettes are rather dangerous.

Few years ago I saw on TV a story about a guy who bought pack of cigarettes like these (“for exhibition purposes only”) and, unfortunately, was so drunk or stoned, that he actually smoked several of them before it crossed his mind that something is wrong.

Now he needs a very expensive permanent medical treatment and has to sleep at 30 degree angle, as obviously he has damaged internal organs (was that stomach or lungs I did not get it) with the toxic smoke of burning plastic.

He complained to the management of the shop were he was sold the pack of cigarettes, but the manager replied that he “should not have smoked them as they are not intended for smoking”, that’s all.

3. Miss India says:

With so much poverty in Russia those fakes are probably the only way to buy western-looking cigarettes for average Russian.

4. Bilosh says:

Winston is start to manufacture Female Hygene products

5. w says:

oO I wonder what the w in my name means

6. Vladislav says:

Truly horrible, is this like the russian roulette-of-cigarettes or something?
    I mean if this happened to me, people would pay with blood! (and fire). A deterrent to smoking; I should think so, a fate avoidable by simply paying attention; I should think so too.

7. Some name says:

These are not cigarettes, alright, but they are not meant to be. It’s a demo for a new pack design. Sticks are included so Winston bosses could see how the final product will look.

8. Finnish Alcoholics Online says:

I can suck your poor small cock for free.

9. rory says:

Winston are rather cheap cigarettes in russia

10. jaybeecity says:

I agree with deces above, it is a demo (exhibition) pack, ive seen them before in other shops and places, theres nothing unique about them.

11. ciss says:

you forgot to put the sad smile in the end :(

12. Norrdec says:

I was actually sold one of these types, there was some restocking mix-up in the shop ;) And that happened in poland.

13. Luigi Fulk says:

This is a wonderful idea. I am sure many people will find this useful. Quit Smoking

14. It is hard to Stop Smoking at all but i tried so hard to quit smoking because of the fear of lung cancer |

15. It is hard to Stop Smoking at all but i tried so hard to quit smoking because of the fear of lung cancer :

16. My dad have bronchitis due to Smoking, he has a hard time quitting smoking. *

17. Lung Cancer scared the hell out of me that is why i do not smoke cigarettes anymore….

18. Hello webmaster, If I can use some of the information from this post, I’ll provide a link back to your website.

19. How did you make this template? I got a blog as well and my template looks kinda bad so people don’t stay on my blog very long :/.

20. Amelia Gray says:

lung cancer can be avoided if you stay out of air pollutants like some chemicals and tobacco smoke.,*.

21. Zak Fisher says:

lung cancer is almost alway caused by heavy cirgarette smoking,':

22. Reece Khan says:

stoping smoking requires a lot of patience and perserverance coz it is not easy to quit;`,

23. i tried several times to stop smoking but still it is really hard to stop smoking.~;

24. [...] more of English Russia: nbspnbspNo Smoking Please [updated] nbspnbspAnatomy of a Heart, Drama of Life and Cherry nbspnbspAnatomy of a Heart, Drama of Life and [...]

25. [...] more of English Russia: nbspnbspNo Smoking Please [updated] nbspnbspAnatomy of a Heart, Drama of Life and Cherry nbspnbspAnatomy of a Heart, Drama of Life and [...]

26. Destructor says:

i will never stop smoking, but these winstons paris are attempting me…men