76 Steampulk Tableware

Steampulk Tableware

Posted on February 15, 2009 by

Russian souvenirs and Russian gifts

This stuff is being made by the guy from Moscow. He sells all this right there in Moscow, but probably can sell via internet too.

He makes stuff to decorate tables and turn the regular salt and pepper sets to some steampunk exotics.

Russian souvenirs and Russian gifts 2

Russian souvenirs and Russian gifts 3

Also see this:

76 Responses to “Steampulk Tableware”

1. scot says:

FIRST!!

Very nice but – and prob difficult to make.

But not good as ornaments… a bit tasteless?

• scot says:

The Knight with the mace near the bottom would make a good box to keep weed & papers in though.

• Gena says:

scot… .. why does it matter if it’s difficult to make or not… you are not going to make it anyway.. and…I’m not so sure if it’s tasteless .. I think that it’s a work of art. These things would sell crazy here in NY,NY. I love it. Simply great!

• scot says:

That is because you are from America. No taste!

I lived near NY for a year… high culture for most of you is the High School Musical film. and WWF

• Anrkist says:

Worse is foreigners who spell “Scott”, “Scot.” You’re missing a T, bud.

• SSSR says:

But the word scottish has 2 t’s in it!

• scot says:

Well – there are many wierd things in the world SSSR – and the fact that Scots are Scottish is just one of them!

On that note, what does SSSR stand for?

• -md-tt- says:

Союз Советских Социалистических Республик
                Soyuz Sovetskikh Sotsialisticheskikh Respublik
                CCCP refers to the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR)

• SSSR says:

I am just giving you a hard time bud.SSSR is CCCP in the Russian alphabet.America said it as USSR and the Soviet Union said it as SSSR.There are some english letters in the russian alphabet.Some letters are the same in both languages and some are different.One example would be Moscow.Russians say it as Moskva which is Mockba in Russian!

• SSSR says:

Now if you want the full version I have a few minutes.

SSSR:Souyz Sovietskich Socialisticheskich Respublic

USSR:Union Of Soviet Socialist Republics!

• scot says:

Ah…. rather embarassingly, I didn’t know that.

So… souyz (or Союз – thanks -md-tt-) means union…

I am beginning to learn my Russian alphabet!

Вы – очень полезные!

• scot says:

This reply will turn up in the wrong place – or twice – no doubt..

ny way – rather embarrassingly – I didn’t know that. So thanks, SSSR & -md-tt-

I’m learning my Cyrilic alphabet!

Спасибо для вашей помощи – очень полезной! (Babel Fish..)

• SSSR says:

I should have typed CCCP instead of SSSR.Hope no one got too confused

• minimalist says:

Scot u just physically cannot make a good looking ornaments with a welding machine on small items. It’s impossible. And do not forget about handmade looking style we did.

U can by some art – and this will be factorry welding art.

All of ours piece of art is uniqe. Even if we try to make 2 some identical artworks – we cannot make them. Every piece of metal is uniqe. And thats, that give a life to ours work.

And of course photo qualiti – we are very-very bad photographs =]]] In real life those pieces look much more beautiful.

Sorry for my bad english.

2. scot says:

And.. anything Miss India says below is bollocks!

3. daniel says:

where can i buy? i want!

4. -md-tt- says:

I would rlllly like to buy some of those things
    rlly rlly like em !

5. Tangurena says:

Hmm. Leproseum.ru requires a log-in, but there isn’t any place to register, and typing in the username/login I’d normally use gets “user not found.” I guess I can’t buy any of this guy’s work. I like the Worker and Kolkhoz Woman salt & pepper shaker holder.

• minimalist says:

It’s closed to the unregistered users, and u cannot register in it if u don’t have an invite.

U can contact me at the mnmnmlst@gmail.com for more details about buying.

• Kelsey says:

Since I’m shy about emailing — what is the price range for your work, usually? Not on individual pieces, just…what do your cheapest and what do your most expensive items sell for?

6. Dobra Dyen says:

I hope this guy is successful and lives in a ten million condo in Moscow and drives a Mercedes. I love success stories.

7. That’s just tasteless.

8. maxD says:

Really nice !

9. Miss India says:

OMG Russia is such a poor country, they have to make a living by making rubbish art out of rubbish metals :(

10. scot says:

beat you by 4 hours Missy- see above…

ha ha

11. Vladislav says:

Tank Ashtray! Now that is something I could use (being a heavy smoker). Machine-Gun Lamp would also find much use…

• minimalist says:

Vladislav? Ya tak ponimaju russkiy :) Nadoelo po burjuiski pisat’. Pishi mne na milo, esli ne iz moskvi mnmnmlst@gmail.com – pridumaem chto-nibud’. Esli iz moskvi – ya tam nije telefon ostavil.

• Vladislav says:

Какая цена для танка? Обменный курс это не плохо, хотя и судоходства может быть слишком много.

• minimalist says:

Pishi na email : Zdes’ neudobno govorit.
          Tank bolshoi 7000 – na foto bolshoi.
          Est’ eshe malenkiy.

Tankov dve raznovidnosti.

Pro obmenniy kurs i sudohodstva ne ponyal :)

• minimalist says:

write me an email please. Ya desyatiy raz ne mogu zapostit suda comment.

• Vladislav says:

Sorry, to avoid further confusion we should type in a dialect I can decode like English or Cyrillic, the translator I’m using prefers one or the other.

• minimalist says:

Doh, i think u are Russian. Vladislav – it’s a Russian name. Please speak to me in English. U’r english – russian translator it’s absolutly garbage. I can’t understand anything if u will speak to me in russian.

I say, if u want to order some of our artworks – contact me at the mnmnmlst@gmail.com for more details. Or ICQ: 17280205 .

• Vladislav says:

Lol, okay my bad, one-day I’d like to learn and travel…

I’m curious mainly, after all I’m on unpaid-vacation and cant really afford impulse spending, but an authentic russian tank-ashtray would look pretty cool next to my water-pipe. However 7000rub = $301au :( Far more than this mere-commoner can afford.

12. Francis says:

Ce qui est tout cela la merde russe. Cela devrait être un site Internet de la France!

13. ледокол says:

Так где это продается? Очень хочу чтонибудь из этого купить!! Я в Москве))

14. jaybeecity says:

Excellent, Hes a very talented guy, i would love to have any of the pieces.

15. SSSR says:

I am just giving you a hard time bud.SSSR is CCCP in the Russian alphabet.America said it as USSR and the Soviet Union said it as SSSR.There are some english letters in the russian alphabet.Some letters are the same in both languages and some are different.One example would be Moscow.Russians say it as Moskva which is Mockba in Russian.

16. minimalist says:

Hello there. All that u can see here is our artworks. U can buy t from me, contact me about details at mnmnmlst@gmail.com

17. minimalist says:

Today we count almost all of our works – 72 items =]

Yes, probaly on this and next week we got very much orders to work with. I’m so tired…

18. edog says:

sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff

wizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

19. SSSR says:

Now if you want the full version I have a few minutes.

SSSR:Souyz Sovietskich Socialisticheskich Respublic

USSR:Union Of Soviet Socialist Republics

20. Swine flu. says:

Swine flu….

1976 swine flu….

21. IndigoDagger says:

This guy needs to get on Etsy. NOW.

22. potential buyer says:

@minimalist

No offense but since this board doesn’t require any kind of authentication I can’t imagine it would be intelligent to conduct business with someone simply b/c they claim to have items for sale.

I am genuinely interested in buying as these are wonderful works of art. However prices need to be posted and the pieces need to be put up for sale, officially…not just a bunch of pictures on a blog post. Please consider Etsy, which is indeed an ideal place to display and sell art like this and I will happily consider becoming a customer. Ebay would be acceptable too, but Etsy is better for you as the artist.

23. Shane says:

minimalist, you guys are very talented. There’s a lot of humour and thoughtfulness in the pieces. It’s hard to pick a favourite but I love the hot air balloon lamp. What’s the address of the shop in Moscow or do you sell at a market?

24. Would you pleasee provide way more information on this issue?? By the way your blog is amazing. Best regards…

25. [...] might later on this week) when I came across these Steampunk designs from an artist in Moscow via this link that I thought were worth sharing. In a nutshell, Steampunk art is created from materials, design [...]

26. Hey. I precisely did some web surfing and found this weblog internet site. I proceeded to go as a result of this web web page post and it’s seriously unbelievable.I truly genuinely have the benefit of your site.Completely, the piece of writing is in assurance the really greatest on this undoubtedly worth though topic. I added it and i?m hunting forward for your approaching website articles or blog posts or web site posts. I also noticed that your web site has some quite great linking completed to it. I will appropriate apart take keep from the rss feed to keep knowledgeable of any changes. Remarkable knowledge you received proper here.Make sure you protect up-date on your excellent release.Thanks a ton.

27. [...] ashtray would be the centerpiece of almost any situation. Hope you enjoy those innovative exotics. [source] [...]

28. [...] ze stali. Idealnie nadadzą się do niejednego wnętrza. Pozostaje tylko poczekać aż serwis englishrussia.com powie, kto jest autorem tych niesamowitych prac.Zapraszamy do pierwszej części galerii. [...]

29. [...] ze stali. Idealnie nadadzą się do niejednego wnętrza. Pozostaje tylko poczekać aż serwis englishrussia.com powie, kto jest autorem tych niesamowitych prac.Druga ostatnia część tej jakże interesującej [...]