27 Lock Mod

Lock Mod

Posted on February 6, 2009 by

This body modding young Russian schoolboy has found the lock on the road back from school. The best idea he had about this find is to put it to his ear piercing hole just for fun. Then suddenly he pushed it bit harder and the metal thing has locked itself.

via life.ru

27 Responses to “Lock Mod”

1. Zafarad says:

Sorry he did not have “Prince Albert” pirsing!!! He can tikkle girl with it!!!!

• Miss India says:

Why oh why these gullible russians always have their miserable life fcuk up by cheap and nasty made in china thingy? In anycase arent there any decent and competent firefighter in the whole of 3rd world poor trash Russia? firefighters in the west are perfectly capable of cutting any metal without noise, without pain, without humiliation thanks to advance cutting technology in the west. I feel sorry for russians left behind by modernisation and had to be content with century old hacksaw blade! :(

• NYET says:

I will track your url from your computer and go to your house and take your computer from you.No more englishrussia for you!You are so common on this site most people pass you by and read the other comments.

• heatmiser says:

Miss India’s thrill is to get people upset. If nobody commented he would go away. But I’d love to hear about what you find when you track him down! Go for it!

2. DBA says:

Listen, mama India, don’t you tired to work as a pro-western propaganda orator? Do you really think, a western civilization needs your heroic job on this web-site?
    C’mon take you pills and go to sleep.
    Don’t be boring…

3. onitake says:

those guys are not very experienced at lockpicking, it seems. or maybe the lock was too rusty.

4. Miss India says:

DBA, I wouldn’t talk about dumb people if I were you. Because:
    1. You are an American.
    2. You haven’t finished elementary school.
    3. You base all your “facts” about Russia on US propaganda (AKA US education).

• DBA says:

1. I’m Russian (real Russian, not soviet, despite the fact that I was born in the USSR)
      2. I have two science degrees.
      3. I’m traveling in Russia and around it every summer, because I gonna write a book about difference between the Slavic-Russian mentality and a Soviet-Russian mentality.

P.S. Sure, my English skills are far from perfect. But, anyway, I don’t mimicking anybody as you do.
      So, be yourself buddy, and don’t forget this site is for fun, not politics.

5. Miss India says:

OMG Russians are sooo poor they cannot even afford a decent earrings and they have to wear pad lock! Such a 3rd world poor trash country where 90% of the population lives with less than 1 dollar a day and where women’s ambitions are to become prostitute in the west oneday so they can feed their poor starving families back home in Poor Russia. I feel sorry for them. :(

6. Miss India says:

OMG Russians are sooo poor they cannot even afford a decent earrings and they have to wear pad lock! Such a 3rd world poor trash country where 90% of the population lives with less than 1 dollar a day and where women’s ambitions are to become prostitute in the west oneday so they can feed their poor starving families back home in Poor Russia. I feel sorry for them. My prayer and condolences are with these unfortunate people :(

7. Miss Russia says:

• hahaha says:

LOL @ Miss India #1 posting new comments because she is getting jealous that Miss India #2 is getting more attention than her now

8. hahaha says:

LOL@ Miss India #1 posting new comments because she is getting jealous that Miss India #2 is getting more attention than her now

9. Swede says:

So the lock couldn’t be picked by a professional but opened with a hacksaw? Not very reliable security.

10. Jason says:

Russian locks are very tough.The ones in doors are the best with lots of teeth and unlocks with a prison key.I was impressed with the lock at my girlfriends apartment.

11. Omega says:

Anyone here even speaks russian? Especially those who post.
    First ukrainian coins instead of russian.
    Now a video with some far from a truth description. You can hear clearly as boy nods on question: “is it your friends made joke of you?”.
    I’m just impressed it’s englishrussia.com, not omglookatthemfreakingrussia.com.

12. alter says:

Omega I’m rus-speaking.

Just read the website description –
    site is not about only Russia)))

It’s so fun to read comments from people who have never been in Russia :О) Once few students from US visited my mid school in Moscow, after 3 days spending in Moscow, they started asking me – were are the BEARS??? ROFL

13. karbo says:

в советском союзе в тюрьму бы сел этот чудик, так как была уголовная статья за членовредительство

14. Thanks for the Information, thanks for your useful Post. I will come back later . Great information about locksmith : surprise locksmith