22 Caucasian Mountains

Caucasian Mountains

Posted on February 1, 2009 by

Caucasian mountains once to be the most visited ski resort in USSR, now Russia still has access to some parts of them including the tallest mountain of Europe and Russia – mt. Elbrus, standing as high as 18,156 ft. tall (around 5642 m).

Those are some photos from those places.

caucasian mauntains in Russia, Elbrus is the tallest 2

caucasian mauntains in Russia, Elbrus is the tallest 3

22 Responses to “Caucasian Mountains”

1. cj oregonian says:

Love the time lapse / astronomy focus!

• cj oregon says:

I heard that in India you can buy and sell human organs. Why don’t you fly home and buy a brain Miss Mynah Bird?

• scot says:

cj – that’s not the real MI

• cj oregon says:

Yah, well I know a passive agresive screwball when I see one, and I should know because I’m one myself! Still I’ve started feeling sorrow for the old bird now… She could be some old wannabe princess who nagged her poor husband to death (Oh how he suffered!) her childeren all grown and gone and refussing to have anything to do with her – not even grandchildren to play with…. Nothing but the desire to be important to someone. It really is sad – I guess I’ll stop messing with her now….

…or maybe not! ^_^

• cj oregonian says:

I’m sorry – I had to re-read this again. You wrote ‘MI’ and I understood ‘me’ – but I see now you’re right: we’ve got got a Miss India clone on our hands.

• scot says:

Yes – it’s easy tell. One anti Russia and one Anti American. real one is, of course, your traditional anti Rusian one. I

2. Bilosh says:

home of caucasians

• Miss India says:

Such a 3rd world poor trash country, no wonder nobody want to visit those places. :(

• scot says:

Ah….Miss India. Your education continues – let me help.

These are pictures of snow and mountains and skiers. The people in the pictures can be termed as “visiting” the places. This is because they would like to enjoy the snow and the beauty.

The reason they are not packed (like beaches in Spain) is because many people prefer hot places where they can avoid exercise, get drunk, annoy locals and vomit in the street with their breasts falling out.

So, you see, your comment is slightly incorrect.

love & kisses

scot

3. w says:

word to mother africa!!

4. cj oregonian says:

I think it’s tragic that there are so many unhappy people out there. I’ve always been an incredibly lucky person. I’m poor; but somehow I always get what I want. Work hard and play hard! This morning in the east the sun is coming up behind our magestic Cascade Mountain range, soon to the west it will hit our lower coastal mountains. I love the sun and the mountains! 7:45 am time to go to work (the government needs my money).

5. Jones says:

“including the tallest mountain of Europe and Russia – mt. Elbrus”

As far as I know the highest mountain in europe is Monte Bianco known also as Mount Blanc.

6. Zoli says:

Mount Blanc is only 4810,9 m.

7. Jane says:

The Caucases Mountains are absolutely beautiful. I like ski resort of Krasnaya Polyana that located 60 kilometers (37 mi) from the center of Sochi, Krasnodar Krai.
    Here is some pictures of it: http://www.krasnayapolyana.se/?page_id=28/

8. Buy cheap soma….

Buy soma. Buy soma bloghoster. Soma buy soma cheap soma soma online. Cyclobenzaprine buy prescription soma zanaflex….

9. buzzup.com says:

Caucasian Mountains ….

Caucasian mountains once to be the most visited ski resort in USSR, now Russiastill has access to some parts of them including the tallest mountain of Europe and Russia – mt. Elbrus, standing as high as 18,156 ft. tall (around 5642 m)….

10. Taupey says:

Beautiful Place :)

11. This a really great writeup by you hope to read more very soon.

12. Schedule says:

Best you could make changes to the blog name English Russia » Caucasian Mountains to more suited for your webpage you write. I liked the blog post however.

13. [...] shopping nbspnbspThe Lena – One of The Most Beautiful Rivers in Russia nbspnbspCaucasian MountainsnbspnbspBeauty Of The Polar [...]