10 Car Revenge

Car Revenge

Posted on January 29, 2009 by

Spoiled cars in Russia 1

Car becomes an object for revenge nowadays. Russia is not exception.

Spoiled cars in Russia 2

Spoiled cars in Russia 3

Spoiled cars in Russia 4

Spoiled cars in Russia 5

Spoiled cars in Russia 6

Spoiled cars in Russia 7

Spoiled cars in Russia 8

Spoiled cars in Russia 9

Spoiled cars in Russia 10

Spoiled cars in Russia 11

Spoiled cars in Russia 12

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts. Also we have many more stories to explore below:

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

10 Responses to “Car Revenge”

1. Miss India says:

OMG Russians have such an inborn sense of fairness, and look at all the expensive cars! Russia has truly become a rich country! :(

2. Russian_NYC says:

LOL @ S “NOVIM GODOM 2009!” (“HAPPY 2009″) sprayed on the hood =)))

3. Dobra Dyen says:

Whoever does these things needs to grow up!

4. Miss India says:

Look at those 3rd world Russian cars they look as if they were stolen from kazakhstan :(

5. Vladmir Nabob says:

About 10 years ago, I was driving my GF to a show in Los Angeles. I took a shortcut through a rough neighborhood. She didn’t like it, but I told her not to worry, no problems. Then we drove past an auto repair shop that had a car in front. It was riddled with bullet holes and someone had spray-painted on it: “NEXT TIME YOU DIE!”. I could not explain that one. Oh, well.

6. Bilosh says:

Once upon a time, I become angered at farmer from next willage for sell to me 1 defective goat (it had only 1 milk teat). I decide for revenge! I walk at night 28km to him willage. As secrect, I tie rubber toy for sex to seat of his tractor. I walk 28km back to home. Next day I go to see how anger farmer is at finding “treasure” on tractor. I see he selling rides to willagers!!!!

7. Cuban : D says:

hehehehe I remember I spend an hour looking for a free parking lot in a concurred shopping mall; as I didn´t find any I stoped my car and wait for another 30 minutes, when I saw a car getting out, so I put my cross light to that direction to other cars can see that I claimed that spot, but suddendly another car came from nowhere and stole it, he got quick before I get into that space; so I said to myself you will see now, *sshole. wait another half an our to park my car, I walked to that car and scratch it with my keys, Iam thinking in buying a paint sprayer so it can be more damage. Come on, people have to learn where they should park their car, not behind my car because I can´t get out, not in my parking lot on my appartment, and if you see that someone got a free parking lot before you do, don´t get angry dond´t steal it neither, you just keep looking

8. Matt says:

Perhaps the most interesting shot the lexus SUV with “CPSU” (Communist Party of the Soviet Union) sprayed down the side. A sign of things to come in the current economic crisis?