22 Christmas Trees of Moscow, Russia

Christmas Trees of Moscow, Russia

Posted on January 22, 2009 by

New Year Trees in Moscow, Russia 1

This one is bit late, but still…

New Year Trees in Moscow, Russia 2

New Year Trees in Moscow, Russia 3

22 Responses to “Christmas Trees of Moscow, Russia”

1. scot says:

You is late…

but i is FIRST

• Miss India says:

What is up with these 3rd world Russian trying to do everything American style? Do they have any originality left in Russia at all! :(

• SSSR says:

I thought someone was coping Miss India,that is if this is the real Miss India.She would never post nice comments.She is addicted to posting the rudest things she could think of on every single page.Lets just ignore her and she will go away!

2. Starshii says:

Allthought I usually hate the ultra bling-bling style russians seem to love so much I have to say I thought most of these trees where really nice looking. But most propably its only late xmas spirit from my side? Anyhow, S Novim Godom!

3. maxD says:

I saw these and I cannot say I liked them in general. Too much bling-bling to my taste.
    Indeed S Novvim Godom !!

4. Miss India says:

Those are beautiful trees,I wish one of them was in my front yard.

5. Bilosh says:

Ha ha ha! To simple western observer behold: pretty Christmas Trees. To trained military eye: new style ICBM capable of deployment in public arena! Enjoy you silly Christmas present now capatalist!!!!

6. cj: Oregonian says:

COOL – The pictures my be late, but what can I say: our tree in the living room is still lit up too.

• scot says:

Ooooo – bad luck. ALL Christmas stuff MUST be down by 12th night. Maybe it’s different in Bible Bashing Oregon? Do you keep them on all year?

• scot says:

Sorry – Oregon isn’t a bible bashing place is it? In fact, on checking you are jolly democratic & nice.

• scot says:

That IS very liberal.

Especially considering that, from what I have heard, the Klingon race prefer an somewhat authoritarian and military approach (Like Russia, perchance?) and would, therefore, be unlikely to provide an English interpretor on the planet Klingon.

Anyway – best get those Xmas decorations down :)

7. scot says:

you is stoopid Sads

8. Juanpablo says:

In an unrelated comment, I’ve noticed that really often we get to see a McDo sing somewhere in the pictures you post. Do you know how many McDos in the greater Moscow metropolitan area??

9. El_Greco says:

Beautifull

10. Jason says:

Communism=owned by the state with no free thinking mind to invent products to move the whole world foreward!!It is a blessing there is a UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!

11. nice says:

Gorgous! I have never seen anything so lovely before.

if we did something like that, it would last until we went inside then someone would make off with it, destroy it and leave it out for everyone to see. bah! humbug :( I hate christmas. not really, its lovely time of year, even the snow, freezing temps and all that.

12. Carol Lynn says:

Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing. :-)