27 Truck Down

Truck Down

Posted on December 11, 2008 by

Truck in Russia 1

The truck suddenly smashed the fence and went off the bridge…

Truck in Russia 2

Truck in Russia 3

27 Responses to “Truck Down”

1. maxD says:

What a mess !!

And the worst thing is that most stuff in those garages is not insured [like the cars] because in russia insurance is not common. Insurances companies in Russia are not used to the idea of actually paying for damages, apart from that.

So a lot of damage for a lot of people and no compensation.

2. Stefano says:

it’s only a cool russian style parking!!!

3. Pas says:

Free candy I’m there. Roshen makes the best chocolates.

4. Zak says:

Did the driver survived?

5. tim says:

something like that happened in germany last week, a truck dropped 10 meters (30 feet) deep from a highway bridge onto a railway line, the driver survived with almost no injury…..

6. Rodriguez says:

It`s a Ukraine. Just look at the registration numbers. And Roschen factory is locate in a Ukraine.

7. -md-tt- says:

what was its cargoe ?

8. Bilosh says:

I only drink a little of vodka. Is ok. I fix truck later. No deal big!

9. Bilosh says:

I only drink a little of vodka. Is ok. I fix truck later. No deal big!

10. Bilosh says:

I only drink a little of vodka. Is ok. I fix truck later. No deal big!

11. Bilosh says:

I only drink a little of vodka. Is ok. I fix truck later. No deal big!

12. Bilosh says:

Why this weblisting not take my postings – then it post 4 time? My computer is art-of-state Pentiumnik 1.01 so that is not the problem. Smell like evil capitalist plot.

• maxD says:

This website is not working properly. More often than not the comments show up DAYS after being posted, or not at all.

• Bilosh says:

I not AssJACK. Weblisting is not proper working order. I respectfully come to your willage and put fist in your disrespectful capiatalist face!!!

• Bilosh says:

Becausing to the fact I is lover not fighter I withdraw “fist” comment. Capitalist swine have obviously been mind-tormenting me through my computor. Mind feel like small bearded dog.

13. Roman says:

The product is most likely chocolate/candy. Roshen in a Ukrainian candy maker.

14. Kirov says:

MaxD, go and suck yourself.
    1. YOU DON’T LIVE IN RUSSIA.
    2. STOP spreading your propaganda.
    3. STOP lying about Russia.

• maxD says:

Now we talk !!!

• maxD says:

Propaganda ? Lies ?

I even give the links to the Russian newspapers and websites. The big difference between me and the average Russian is that I am not afraid to criticize. I welcome introspection, because only then one can develop and grow. Most Russians seem to have no desire to develop or grow – ‘lets leave everything the way it is, ore, better even, lets go back to old times’!!
      Russia is rotten, and a big part of the problem is the numbness of the ‘average Russian’, whose actions are in general limited to endless theoretical political discussions and statements like ‘we have problems, yes!!, but things are improving !! ‘ while drinking themselves into oblivion. Turn your words into actions, compatriots !!

The economic crisis is getting worse and worse – and the money-grabbers are fully supported by the government.

Majority share holders of companies like SIBIR ENERGY and NORILSK [2 or 3 oligarchs] are using their voting power to sell their own [now mostly worthless due to the crisis] private assets [like real estate or shares/bonds in bankrupt or doubtful banks] to the companies they control for last years full price. The cash is parked on an offshore account or used to meet short term margin calls on loans.
      And to keep up the prestigious lifestyle.
      Meanwhile, the companies that provide work/employment for 100.000’s of people are hollowed out and sucked dry. Left with no cash and lots of financial obligations. [70% has been financed by foreign banks who eventually want their money back.] Protesting minority shareholders were ignored.
      And the government did nothing, even though the economy is crashing even faster because of actions like this. Russia ‘scredit rating has been lowered to BBB status, meaning that they will have more problems financing their economic plans in the future. This has a negative effect on all Russians !

Prove me wrong

• maxD says:

Propaganda ? I’m not promoting anything. I am critical. Everybody should, esp. in Russia, where numbness and apathy rule. The result is there, a corrupt and corrupted mess.

As for my statements, prove me wrong. I give links to Russian websites and international ones. And I do live in Russia, in Dolgoprudny to be precise. No longer a secret city, so maybe you’ve heard of it ?

15. Swede says:

We know russian (and ukrainan) drivers don’t wear seatbelt. Especially truck drivers. So this driver most likely was killed.

But the painting on the side of the truck seem to be a self fulfilling prophecy.

16. Snipe says:

it is not Russia but Ukraine. Driver survived.

17. Ukrainz says:

Thats not Russia thats Ukraine

18. Taupey says:

Amazing!

19. bridging says:

Credit crunch is made by 100% mortgages!

20. Comfortably, the post is really the sweetest on this laudable topic. I fit in with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your approaching updates. Saying thanks will not just be adequate, for the great lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Solid work and much success in your business endeavors