54 Russian from Plane

Russian from Plane

Posted on November 24, 2008 by

Russia view from planes 1

The photos made from plane of the terrain of Russia. From the cold Siberia to sub tropical Sochi. The one above is Siberia.

Russia view from planes 2

Siberia too.

Russia view from planes 3

Black sea.

54 Responses to “Russian from Plane”

1. LoJack says:

Since when Latvia has become the part of Russia?

2. tommy says:

I think the Latvian people won’t be happy about that you put Riga under Russia as the headline of the article states so.

3. margus says:

Riga (and Latvia for that matter) ar NOT part of Russia! So the heading of the post is mileading at the least (actually it’s WRONG).

4. qwerty says:

Riga, Latvia is not in Russia. :P

5. BaBoKa says:

Where is the vulcan on the picture 27?

BaBo

6. solncasvet says:

Riga and Crimea aren’t Russia

7. KBR says:

Beautiful, it shows that Russia is not always bad, dirty,… That there is natural beauty, undiscovered places,…

• Eris says:

«Always bad and dirty Russia» exists only in Western media.
      Surprised?

• KBR says:

Not surprised, but it is not only the media. Some time ago I have been to a debate in Belgium and it was about Russia. The so called specialists (professors, analysts,…) on Russia they all had a very negative and even wrong image of Russia. You could say a very narrow (bad and dirty). It is like they have idea what is happening in Russia, I mean on the streets, the common people.

I think that Russia should start a PR-campaign to show that Russia is not all bad and dirty. There problems in Russia, but give me one example where there aren’t any problems? :)

• KBR says:

Sorry

“It is like they have idea what is happening in Russia,” should be “…they haven’t an idea..”

• Eris says:

A PR-campaign? Why not? :) But, IMO, paying MUCH more careful attention to self-image and self-respect is a key. — Once you respect yourself, others will follow. It’s an axiom.

Spot on! I couldn’t have say better.

• Eris says:

> I think that Russia should start a PR-campaign to show that Russia is not all bad and dirty.

> There problems in Russia, but give me one example where there aren’t any problems?

Spot on! I couldn’t have say better.

• KBR says:

You are correct the political elite in Russia doesn’t see the need for positive image of Russia, and you are also correct on what you said about the rural Russians. Unfortunately the best ambassadors (rural Russians) are the ones who can’t come out of the cold, I mean they can’t go abroad, or don’t have the power to show the good side of Russia.

Perhaps the first step for Russia will be a PR-campaign inside Russia for Russians, and more specific the elite.

8. Krists says:

Riga Latvia has nothing to do with Russia.
    I don’t get it why it is shown here, Latvia is totally different country.

• Eris says:

Correct. It is TOTALLY different. And Russia has nothing to do with such permanently-whining nazi-praising «small democracies». Exactly. Thanks for your remark.

• Krists says:

You make me laugh. Have you even been here? Come visit us and see for yourself how nazi-praising we are :DD

• Krists says:

So basically you are making your statements without even visiting Latvia and seeing for yourself.
          Short-sighted at least :)
          I welcome you here, come and see for yourself!

• Krists says:

So basically you just make loud statements. Without checking facts and personally visiting your so hated country.
          It is easy, anyone can do it. But your words don’t have any weight. You are just a troll :)

• qwerty says:

And who are you after a such statement? latophobe? You’re pathetic…

9. Pros says:

Latvia is photoshop

10. altima says:

this site is about the former USSR, I suppose. so there’s no wonder we got Crimea and Latvia here.

11. Johnny says:

It’s so beautiful.
    You need to look at the landscapes of Russia to understand the beautiful poetry of Pushkin and the poets, I think.
    When one day the nazi and skinheads in Russia will have disappeared (maybe in 5000 years or so), I will go to beautiful Russia for a living.

12. billy oh says:

the 4th picture is very beautiful. i would have that as a poster on my wall…

13. Jason says:

All of that empty land for miles and only so much of city space cramed full of high rise apartments!Interesting country to visit but too crouded.However the most beautiful women on the planet live there.

14. Jason says:

Sure you could live in a dacha with a out house in back and dirt roads throught the town.That is usually sometimes on the weekend to get away from the city.

15. Jason says:

Я видел Санкт-Петербург и Москву из воздушного окна самолета, когда я полетел в Россию. Из Москвы я лечу на Аэрофлоте в Екатеринбург.

16. Србија says:

Поѕдрави иѕ Србије братској прабославној Русији највећој и најлепшој ѕемљи на свету. Нека Бог чува Русију и Србију.

17. Србија says:

Живела Велика Русија

18. Jason says:

Мне нравится Россия. Люди были хороши мне. Я посещу снова Србија.

19. Gerry says:

Why do you argue about these photos taken from a commercial airliner??? Use Google Earth, which can pick out your village, your street, your house roof and chicken coop. Geez! Get with it. (understand that I’ve seen Rossiya from close range, warts, beauties, and all- several times. Gerry

20. Clara says:

I cant believe you people.

Be glad you speak the same language and know each other, dammit. Not even americans fight that much.

Also, could someone please explain SOMETHING, ANYTHING about vladivodstok to me? Its a big mystery. Im from far far away, up to San Diego.

21. matti says:

Breaching the EU/NATO airspace again, filthy russkies?

22. Jason says:

Russia does not have states like the USA.Life is different in small towns beond most city limits.Moscow has many cities around it with all modern conviences since it is the capital.I saw new expensive homes in a suburb before my plane landed at Moscow airport.

23. Thank you for putting such lovely web site up for everyone to see. Russia has changed to the better and critizising the past is not acceptable. The world is not perfect and never will be, if the attitude is not changed. I have met a few Russian people and admire their outlook on life and being proud of their art.
    Lets hope that friendship between Nations will prevail.
    Gisela Cooper.

24. concerned masterbater says:

i think these pictures were taken from a plane

25. uhu says:

Russia may be beautiful but the culture… NOT

26. Кварцик says:

Как много мнений. Мдаа.. Вы много чего не понимаете господа ))) И никогда не поймете.

27. [...] more of English Russia: nbspnbspRussian from Plane nbspnbspThe Tusk Art nbspnbspA Ghost City [...]

28. [...] more of English Russia: nbspnbspRussian from Plane nbspnbspThe Tusk Art nbspnbspA Ghost City [...]