15 Condi at Work

Condi at Work

Posted on October 31, 2008 by

condoleezza rice 1

Russian people love Condoleeza, so they design a better workplace for her.

condoleezza rice 2

condoleezza rice 3

15 Responses to “Condi at Work”

1. DisturbedBR says:

Funny…..very funny

2. s says:

I can’t wait until she’s finally gone…

3. Miss India says:

Russians are shivering with FEAR of this powerful Woman! :D

4. Rodriguez says:

O yeah! Wee Rushans are such affraid her therefore we can`t to eat!!! [you should to say it with russian pronunciation]

5. Proud2brussian says:

hehehe I am shivering with laugh

6. [...] os russos adoram Condoleezza Rice, redesenharam-lhe o seu escritório… Aqui. « O desafio das sete [...]

7. philosopher says:

It is not shivering from fear – when Charlie Chaplin was making people laugh at “The Great Dictator”, he wasn’t afraid, he wanted to show that power won’t make ourselves good and kind… (“..dictators will die, but liberty will never perish”…”More than machinery we need Humanity, more than cleverness we need Kindness”)
    So when you want to waste your time just think about this words and do not write anything bad about other countries, I’m sure you don’t want anyone to tell bad about your own.

8. Kathleen says:

What you hear through your news sources about America and what we read through our newspapers about Russia are not always the true facts. We are all people. Let’s leave politics out of it and get to one another as friends who can share interesting cultural differences. This is why I enjoy reading English Russia. I learn so much about Russia and its people and I know that inside you and I are the same. Politicians don’t make people and newspapers don’t print the truth.

9. ETOJA says:

s kovrom na fone otli4no vishlo .).)

10. mike says:

What is Mikheil Saakashvili saying in his picture?

11. Dr. Chaos says:

Her new workplace should have bars, door lock with one time only key to lock, and chair connected to a big electric generator.

12. alex shows says:

Does anyone know the name of the first photo????