18 Not a Ferrari Day

Not a Ferrari Day

Posted on October 22, 2008 by

Ferrari cars in Russia 1

It all has began when the bus crashed Ferrari car from behind.

Ferrari cars in Russia 2

Ferrari cars in Russia 3

18 Responses to “Not a Ferrari Day”

1. Scot says:

First – I’d rather be in the bus!

2. Doctor Sartorius says:

As long as drivers licenses can be bought in the Metro tunnels, you can expect these events to happen. Add the Russian mentality (‘me first’) to this and you’re heading for disaster.

3. LiraNuna says:

Don’t drink and drive!

4. Stalin says:

Ouch, a Mansory 599!

5. P. Vankman says:

Second ferrari hit the taxi, not the other way round.

6. mika says:

what a waste. such fine automobiles destroyed by barbarians. stick to ladas next time.

7. Bilosh says:

Proper citizen would not drive oppulant bourgeois vehicle. These mens being punshihed and obviously wish to escape embarassings by smashing extravagant western autos.

I was once similarly punished. I forced to drive Rolls Royce for 1 month. :(((

8. Scot says:

I actually went to her blog…. :(

9. [...] can’t name it though. To keep it on topic it’s crashed into the side of a Mk1 Octavia (Taxi ) English Russia Not a Ferrari Day __________________ 2007 Seat Leon FR TDi 170 Bluetooth / Convenience Pack / 18s / Rear Parking [...]

10. tardly says:

LOL silly russians don’t deserve such nice cars if you can’t even avoid an accident with a slow moving city bus.

11. [...] to this post on englishrussia.com it’d Lada (scroll towards the bottom after the wrecked Ferraris). [...]

12. What a shame. You don’t know who is really at fault. The bus driver or the driver of the Ferrari?

13. Buy MDMA says:

Buy MDMA online and save big. Learn where to buy MDMA on Internet.

14. I think Bigfoot is blurry, that’s the problem. It’s not the photographer’s fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that’s extra scary to me. There’s a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he’s fuzzy, get out of here.

15. GarbageCollector says:

You can’t destroy Ladas this way, Ferraris are easier to do.