24 Euro Social Ad

Euro Social Ad

Posted on September 30, 2008 by

Social ad 1

Those are not EURO bills, though they look almost like them. Those are prints of new social ad from Ukraine. If you look carefully on those bills you can see small depictions of young ladies standing near the buildings. There is a big problem of young women moving from Ukraine to Europe for better life but working as prostitutes there. These ladies on the pictures symbolize those girls, and there are also small the words like "This is how much you can get leaving abroad illegally" pointing to the nominal cost of the 5,10 or 50 EURO bills.

Social ad 2

Social ad 3

24 Responses to “Euro Social Ad”

1. KBR says:

Haha, funny in one way, but true in every way, pitty and sad

2. Nemen says:

Is it the englishukraine.com?

• Eris says:

> English Russia is a daily entertainment blog devoted to the events happening in Russian speaking countries, such as Russia (Russian Federation), Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, etc. Everyday something interesting happens in the countries occupying 1/6 of the populated world. We are here to inform you about it.

Any more questions?

3. Zafarad! ! ! says:

Russian woman never do this! ! ! ukranian problem,not Russian! ! !!when Russia takes ukraina back problems is solved! ! ! !soon.! !! !

4. Niels R. says:

Tsjaka, this is a cool campaign!

5. aUkrainianRussian says:

боже мій. ти хоч вивчи англійску мову спочатку, перш, ніж нею писати. гиии.
    я впевнена, що й російську ти знаєш анітрохи не краще, ніж англійську. йди до школи, бовдуре

6. tokio express says:

Even here in Tokyo, they are here. (Sorry I cannot tell they are from either Kiev or Moskva, though) So, maybe Japanese Yen version, too?

7. julien says:

are they photoshoped or they really appear! i mean prostitutes one every dollar bill is extreme!

8. Entee says:

I thought it was illegal to scan and print copies of money under current international laws unless you scroll “SAMPLE” across it? And there are supposed to be safeguards preventing computer equipment from letting you scan them in?

9. Kate Smith says:

At least Ukrainian government (or organisations) are taking preventive measures to do something about this problem.
    Russia or other CIS country doesn’t care.
    Ukraine is a developing country, facing the problems and dealing with them. How it should be !!! Well done.

10. Mofo says:

50 Euros last time I was in Amsterdam (40 for the old ones).

11. Wow says:

5 euros???

Vacations in Ukraine this year!

12. Bobo the Hobo says:

The problem with russian prostitutes is they are not very good at sex.
    I think it is because russian men also are not very good at sex so the
    girls never learn how to take it from a real man. If I had a nickel for every
    time a russian prostitute told me, “you are much better at doing sex than
    a russian man, and much bigger too” I would be a rich man. Not as
    rich as I would be if I hadn’t spent all my money on russian prostitutes,
    but rich enough.

The ones who let you eat caviar out of their coochies are the best, even if
    it makes their coochie smell like fish.

13. Bobo the Hobo says:

The really sad thing about russian prostitutes is the are no good and doing
    the nasty thing. I think it is because russian men are no good so the girls
    never learn how to take it from a real man. If I had a nickel for every time
    I was giving it to a russian prostitute and she said, oh baby you are so much
    better than a russian man and your equipment is so much heftier, I would be
    a rich man. Not as much of a rich man as I would have been if I hadn’t
    spent all my money on russian prostitutes, but rich enough. Still, I have a
    marvelously large dong, so that’s almost as good as being rich.

14. Bobo the Hobo 2 says:

The really sad thing about russian prostitutes is the are no good and doing
    the nasty thing. I think it is because russian men are no good so the girls
    never learn how to take it from a real man. If I had a nickel for every time
    I was giving it to a russian prostitute and she said, oh baby you are so much
    better than a russian man and your equipment is so much heftier, I would be
    a rich man. Not as much of a rich man as I would have been if I hadn’t
    spent all my money on russian prostitutes, but rich enough. Still, I have a
    marvelously large dong, so that’s almost as good as being rich.

15. Bobo the Hobo 3 says:

The really sad thing about russian prostitutes is the are no good and doing
    the nasty thing. I think it is because russian men are no good so the girls
    never learn how to take it from a real man. If I had a nickel for every time
    I was giving it to a russian prostitute and she said, oh baby you are so much
    better than a russian man and your equipment is so much heftier, I would be
    a rich man. Not as much of a rich man as I would have been if I hadn’t
    spent all my money on russian prostitutes, but rich enough. Still, I have a
    marvelously large dong, so that’s almost as good as being rich.

16. buy jeans says:

babe please stay home )))