38 The United Colors of Vodka

The United Colors of Vodka

Posted on June 1, 2008 by

vodka from Russia 1

A new fashion spreads across some Russian vodka consumers – why drink dull colorless vodka if you can drink colorful liquid made of some “Skittles” sweets and the fire-water.

vodka from Russia 2

vodka from Russia 3

vodka from Russia 4

vodka from Russia 5

vodka from Russia 6

vodka from Russia 7

vodka from Russia 8

via applesticker

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts. Also we have many more stories to explore below:

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

38 Responses to “The United Colors of Vodka”

1. Rodrigeuz says:

What is the recipe? Water, spirit and sweets. Cause the word “vodka” from russian word “voda” = “water” vodka = water with spirit.

2. Rodrigeuz says:

But vodka with skittles is a shish… You better use wooden chairs to made a vodka (c) Osia Bender

3. LiraNuna says:

The images kinda tell you how…

4. Faifas says:

That’s just awesome and very creative :)

5. vladimir fickdusiemir says:

Best to drink vodka pure and in huge quantities.

6. Qawi says:

If they only use Skittles for the color then why couldn’t you go to the store and get some food colors instead? Maybe they don’t work on spirits? dunno..

7. Texas1 says:

It would be a real pain in the butt to sepperate out all of the different skittles colors. Just go buy a mixer or some orange soda if you want a fruit taste and color.

8. w says:

bleh… these are so last century

9. I guess after drinking this you could see rainbows as well as tasting them.

10. Notebooks says:

Nemiroff is Ukrainian vodka.

11. J.S. says:

Say, I’m visiting Russia in a few weeks. I’ve tried some Russian vodka before, and came away with the impression that even very cheap vodka in Russia is far superior to most of what we drink in the states (which is why I don’t drink much vodka).

Can anyone recommend a decent, fairly cheap, really awesome vodka to me? And would you mind writing the name in Cyrillic then explaining how to pronounce it?

12. Maggie says:

What a load of rubbish. Alcohol is for drinking not looking at.

13. Texas1 says:

I’ve got an Uzbekistan friend that gave me some crazy, powerful vodka that made me wobbly after just two shots and went down smooooooooooooth.

14. [...] flavored Vodka June 1, 2008 23:24 by ryan http://englishrussia.com/?p=1957 Be the first to rate this postCurrently 0/5 Stars.12345 Tags: Categories: Actions: E-mail | [...]

15. illlich says:

Sippin on some Sizzurp!

rainbow colors y’all!

werd!

16. [...] English Russia The United Colors of Vodka The United Colors of Vodka A new fashion spreads across some Russian vodka consumers – why drink dull colorless vodka if you can drink colorful liquid made of some Skittles sweets and the fire-water. [...]

17. Swede says:

Candy shots aren’t a particular new invention.

18. [...] read more…. Related PostsAbsolut World AdManchester United v Chelsea Penalties Champions League FinalManchester United v Chelsea Penalties Champions League Final Posted in Funny Pictures | Leave a Comment [...]

19. applesticker says:

These pictures are from my instructable. I’m not Russian, so I’m not sure why this ended up here. The recipe can be found here: http://www.instructables.com/id/Shoot-the-Rainbow-Skittles-Vodka/

20. [...] Photographies © English Russsia [...]

21. [...] Colors of Vodka A new fashion spreads across some Russian vodka consumers – why drink dull colorless vodka if you can drink colorful liquid made of some “Skittles” sweets and the [...]

22. Bob says:

Vodka. Mix with Pepsi/Coke. I forgot about that, my favorite drink comes from Russia. Wow. Great job, people!

23. brbrbr says:

vodka is NOT “water+spit”.
    but sadly, this way think too much vodka manufacturers. even Russian.

24. MrTuur says:

This is actualy a nice idea to color up some vodka standing here in my kitchen. Pretymuch all of my stored liquer have no color what so ever. I’m gonna pick up some Skittles at the shop tomorrow, if they still sell those offcourse, haven’t seen skittles in a realy long time tho. :)

25. cerco casa says:

I’ve been reading a few posts and really and enjoy your writing. I’m thinking of linking to your posts from my site , just let me know if it’s feasible , thanks !

26. grgr says:

Beautiful

27. [...] nbspnbspVDV Day. The Celebration of Russian Airborne Troops nbspnbspVintage New Year Postcards nbspnbspRussian Road Police VodkanbspnbspVodka And Yoga 2. Walking on Fire nbspnbspBeer Fire Extinguisher nbspnbspFaces of SportnbspnbspRussian Banya nbspnbspFarewell Bell 2010 nbspnbspThe United Colors of Vodka [...]

28. [...] nbspnbspVDV Day. The Celebration of Russian Airborne Troops nbspnbspVintage New Year Postcards nbspnbspRussian Road Police VodkanbspnbspVodka And Yoga 2. Walking on Fire nbspnbspBeer Fire Extinguisher nbspnbspFaces of SportnbspnbspRussian Banya nbspnbspFarewell Bell 2010 nbspnbspThe United Colors of Vodka [...]

29. Russia is motherland of vodka.You will be strange to know that russian taste vodka is being distilled in Pakistan by http://www.murreebrewarry.com. It awailable in different russian brandes and colours.Its expanding sale has broken all records in Pakistan.