11 The Lada Ad

The Lada Ad

Posted on May 23, 2008 by

New Lada ad is being aired.
“The Legendary Lada 2107, Quality. Traditions. Safety.

11 Responses to “The Lada Ad”

1. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

Russian inventors are the best!! I believe technology can help make a better world, and I see great possibilities for such a high-technology Russian car.

For example, my young martyrs could load it with explosives, drive it into a building full of infidels, explode, and the car disappears with nothing for the investigators to use as clues for how to find the hideaway of my bomb-making factory. That would really help decrease my overhead cost, because when the infidels find my bomb-maker’s hideout they always send in the missile and wipe it away. Then I have to spend time and money to recruit new skilled workers, ride around all day looking for a new building with real estate agents who talk too much, hire new guards, etc. It really tears up my budget.

Please send info on how to order this cost-saving car! You know where to send it . . . :)

2. hooey says:

It’s not funny that a 1950s Fiat remake is still widely manufactured and sold. Makes me sick thinking about automobile manufacturing in Russia.

• slavich says:

which car are you talking about? is it the really small/funny one? with 2 seats i believe

If it is, i am quite sure that it is not manufactured and hasn’t been for at least 20 year I have only seen 2 in my lifetime one of them being nothing but a burned frame.

3. Oliver Lardy says:

I was waiting for a fast driving, u-turning, wheels screaming ad. But this one was even better. One of the best commercials I’ve ever seen.

4. muzhik says:

I thunk the car was gonna transform into something, but it just fell to pieces… :(

5. John from Kansas says:

Great animation.

6. [...] Lada ad is being aired. “The Legendary Lada 2107, Quality. Traditions. Safety. “>read more…. Related PostsLada Limousine, 100$ Posted in Funny Pictures | Leave a [...]

7. tenpointtype says:

[...] the new Lada reliability video (on a fabulously random site filled with improbably Commie delights) here. No Comments so far Leave a comment RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI [...]

8. Dakota says:

We need men who can dream of things that never were.

9. Tandblekning says:

Just found your blog on google and I believe it is a shame that you are not ranked higher since this is a terrific post. To change this I decided to add your site to my RSS reader and I will try to mention you in one of my posts because you truly deserv more readers when publishing content of this quality.