25 The Red Square Soccer

The Red Square Soccer

Posted on May 21, 2008 by

Playing soccer on the Red Square, Moscow, Russia 1

Now everyone can play soccer (European football) on the Red Square. Now people stand in long lines to do this.

Playing soccer on the Red Square, Moscow, Russia 2

Playing soccer on the Red Square, Moscow, Russia 3

25 Responses to “The Red Square Soccer”

1. AndersonBMX says:

i hate this sport

2. solida says:

looks fun

3. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

They should play with the head of an infidel. That is REAL sport!

4. Will suck chuj for a Stone Island sweater says:

Oi oi! HOOLIGANS don’t stop!

Tooled up to the max in my brand new white sneakers, stonewashed jeans and STONE ISLAND sweater.

5. Jee says:

Chelskiiiii

6. Earl from Canada says:

I think john from Kansas is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

7. polo says:

Picture no. 4 guy on the right doesn´t have a shoes. Pretty tough for football player.

8. Cross Eyed Seagull says:

Hmmm…, infidel ? “One who doubts or rejects central tenets of a religion, or has no religious beliefs.” (thanks to a quick google!)

Does this mean that you will be volunteering the use of your head ? What a magnificent gesture oh mighty and glorious, if headless, leader !!!

9. Ionut Puiu says:

I wonder how freindly is that surface…

10. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

Dear friend in religious tolerance,

Thank you for your interest and inquiry.

Unfortunately we do not consider “google” the authority in Islamic interpretation in the Islamic Republic of Iran. We have learned and wise scholars who have spent many years in Qom, Najaf, and other centers of higher learning to determine what is acceptable and not, and who is an infidel and who is not.

Fortunately for myself and my well-coiffed, well-shaped head, I have not been deemed an infidel, so my head will remain attached to my tight, compact, and sexy body.

Wishing you better sources for your research,
    M. Ahmadinejad

P.S.: For a special “love offering” of US $250 I will send you a signed copy of holy Quran.

Send your love gift to:

M. Ahmadinejad
    P.O. Box 666
    Tehran, Iran

11. maxD says:

It’s football.
    It’s played with the foot. Americans call it soccer, but the rest of the world calls it football.

Football in America is played with the hands / arms… foot is hardly used. Silly. We call that rugby.

12. Okrr says:

You’re not funny.

13. Jerry says:

Two things happened in Iraq last week. A US soldier shot a discarded copy of the Qur’an, and al-Qaeda strapped explosives to an 8-year-old
    girl, killing more Iraqis in the name of Allah. Only one of these acts
    enraged Muslims. Do you know Islam well enough to know which?

14. Hui Lee says:

Al-Qaeda is fake only U.S propaganda and 8 y.o girl also fake

15. maks says:

oooooh niiiice!if I was there playing, it would be the best birthday present!

16. 000 says:

This is not “european football”. This is football. What they play in america is american football. Soccer is a word people in the US for some unknown reason call football.

17. Finally someone who can write a good blog ! . This is the kind of information that is useful to those want to increase their SERP’s. I loved your post and will be telling others about it. Subscribing to your RSS feed now. Thanks

18. Football is a famous sport in every country.