28 Cutting Trees

Cutting Trees

Posted on May 20, 2008 by

cuttings trees in Russia 1

In Russia they now fight with dangerous stand-alone old trees in the residential areas of many cities.
They can’t just come and saw them of – in this case the tree can fall down and hurt nearby cars people or structures so they need to climb each tree and start cutting it from the top till reaching the basement of the tree near the ground.

cuttings trees in Russia 2

cuttings trees in Russia 3

28 Responses to “Cutting Trees”

1. AndersonBMX says:

in soviet russia, trees cuts you

• Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

In Islamic Republic of Iran, we cut you!

Choppy choppy!

Just joking. Well, mostly joking. ;)

2. randy santa rosa says:

Yep, that’s how it’s done. :)

3. LiraNuna says:

They should convince the trees to become emo, so they would cut themselves!

4. RussianLuna says:

The problem is that most trees in Russia are birches (or so they tell you) as opposed to this tree. Which are like the whitest trees ever with blond hair… err I mean leaves. That’s pretty much the least emo tree you can find.

That tree in the article *does* look emo I must say… Look at the branches arranged to one side and cut marks on the bark.

5. Dragunov says:

Haha… He’s got wood…

6. solida says:

4th …………………….nice

7. Nikitn says:

Rofl, good one LiraNuna

8. w says:

wtf this is a story on how they cut a tree down? They cut them worldwide like this not special russian way thats gay.

9. Vlad says:

No way dude
    Just awesome,

10. Michael Scollo says:

How hot is the guy cutting the tops of the trees? I ask you, is there anything better in life than a glimpse of a hot, sweaty Russian late-teen getting all manly with a chain saw? Mmmm, mmmm!

11. Claudio says:

Very poor village…

12. Maaarten says:

that’s a car park, and very interesting

13. nervo says:

residential area????

14. Cross Eyed Seagull says:

Yes, and arriving at the solution to the mathematical problem I was presented with, required a very in-depth knowledge of Physics.

Good thing I ate my Wheeties! I wonder if there is a Russian equivalent?

• KanuTaH says:

The russian equivalent is called “you solve the problem, or die!”

P.S. Physics is applied mathematics

15. Travler says:

Those aren’t houses, that’s a storage place

16. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

You are correct, but I out-smarted the administrator and hired an excellent team of Persian mathematicians and set them up in a special building I call the Persian Puzzle Palace, where they work their wizardry with advanced computers and an old abacus to quickly break the Russian’s math code. As for being a “freak,” I sympathize and invite you to take the advice of my friends in classic disco band “Chic”–it’s what I do when I see the math codes and start to go crazy–

All that pressure got you down
    Has your head spinning all around
    Feel the rhythm, check the ride
    Come on along and have a real good time
    Like the days of stopping at the Savoy
    Now we freak, oh what a joy
    Just come on down, two fifty four
    Find a spot out on the floor

Aaahh Freak out!
    Le Freak, C’est Chic
    Freak out!
    Aaahh Freak out!

From one freak to another,
    M. Ahmadinejad

• KanuTaH says:

Thank’s for amusing me, its always nice to see someone write so much all for you. I am sorry though, that I am not good at wwriting poetry or literature.

• peter jay says:

I have a proof of your American citizenship mate :)

• Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

I have “proof” of my “citizenship” of many countries, and I have passports for many countries. Sometimes when I long for the good old days as a Pasdaran special operative, I use my forged documents to enter a country and pretend to be someone else in another important position, like a scientist, businessman, or dance instructor. It keeps my wits sharp, except in USA, where all I have to do is threaten legal action and notify the media of discrimination, and then the police fall to their knees to beg for mercy, their job, and their pension.

17. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

I know how you would like to “take me down.” You probably lie awake at night in a sexual fever as you think of me and sing words of country music group “Alabama”:

Take me down, where I wanna be.
    Turn around, the man who lives inside of me.
    Take me down and love me all night long.
    Hold me close and make me strong.
    Take me down. Take me down tonight.

Wishing you sweet dreams,
    M. Ahmadinejad

18. DouglasUrantia says:

Does that photo tell me that Russians have storage places, like Americans do, to store tons of their junk? Disappointed….lol!

19. [...] Petersburg: Big Obukhovsky Bridge nbspnbspCutting Trees nbspnbspKlyuchevsky Volcano EruptionnbspnbspAbove Woods of Belarus nbspnbspHow To Make Soap Bubbles [...]

20. [...] Petersburg: Big Obukhovsky Bridge nbspnbspCutting Trees nbspnbspKlyuchevsky Volcano EruptionnbspnbspAbove Woods of Belarus nbspnbspHow To Make Soap Bubbles [...]

21. Michael Scollo says:

Look at the size of his member – Mmmmmm Mmmmmm. I’m not gay! Well I tell my parents that. Boom!