27 Scuba Diving Cat

Scuba Diving Cat

Posted on April 30, 2008 by

Russian Scuba Diving Cat

You've seen the first Russian Parachute Jumping Cat. Now meet First Russian Scuba Diving Cat.

27 Responses to “Scuba Diving Cat”

1. will says:

Great trip for a cat even if he seemed a bit scared. It must have been a whole new world fo him.

2. DaniTheMan says:

i dont get it either

3. Scrat335 says:

I guess some people are so into their cats they do things like this for them. In the west (USA) pets are a substitute for children, people tend to treat them like children and tend to value them more than their fellow humans.

• harbec says:

that’s right east-side man.

• Jenna says:

Sorry for being on your guys’ boards, but I live in the US, and pets aren’t a substitute for children. :-) Usually it’s the kids who get them. I have a cat and a fish, and the dog’s more my sisters. On occasion they are a substitute for children, but only when people are.. lonely, I guess. Or when their children are already grown up.

Sorry again for being on your web site. I was looking up scuba diving fish after I had seen something about it on YouTube.

4. vladimir fickdusiemir says:

Внимание! Tries the same with my cat in the bath tub. Empty bottle of vodka, pushed cat inside, and cat took a dive.

Next to two hours, cat is dead. Vladimir is sad.

5. Nikitn says:

The point of this is entertainment…
    Something diffrent, and testing a cat diving suit ^^

6. Louise says:

Those cats have nothing on Toonces.

7. AndersonBMX says:

zebra pants?
    cats in scuba?

8. geo says:

How do I know this cat is Russian? Is there any proof? For all I know it could be some gay Yankee cat.

9. Obama says:

This Meowska seemed to enjoy the ride and did not freak out as bad as the other meowska that when parachuting. Russian kowskas really seem to get around though.

10. Pros says:

Ты Еблан

11. keroro says:

geo: where is a cyrrilyc label on the cat-box at the beginning of this movie. It’s said something like: “the scuba-diver”

12. Nikitn says:

When is the new “news” coming??? :P

13. a a says:

14. tseplenok says:

Ahhh, who cares. Let me know when you find a scuba-diving CHICKEN!!

15. w says:

Its so nice to see people doing nice things for their cat.
    Cats are awesome.

16. Scuba Steve says:

that has got to be the weridest thing i have ever seen, people with their cats and dogs are crazy

17. “I have to say looks as if you completely got the bona fide core of the position for the moment. While numerous appear to have obscured the grand concept of the whole thing, what you stated prefatorial is translucent plus dead on. Clearly I don””t enunciating that I agree along all points; notwithstanding, I must say you did rendered me cause to ponder several of the major premises that I recalled that I defended as truehearted beliefs in that affects. Convincingly said, and it is now time for my own brain to ponder a wee bit more along some of some of outstanding ideas. In all I would state it is clear that you have did a job well done..”