We had once a story about a Russian guy who has turned the military vehicle into a passenger car. This one is another of that kind, but way bigger, though lacks in the interior beauty. Still they have there now:
1. The mechanical gear stick was replaced with electronic joystick which is connected to electro driven gear box. Now they can switch the gears as easy as on a video game, before one had to have a huge muscle power to switch the gear on that Russian tough thing
2. Disassembled old army seats and put new ones, from the Chrysler minivan.
3. Improved the noise insulation.
4. Changed all the windows to the new ones, more thick, more nice.
5. Installed a rear-view camera and the monitor.
6. Put in a multimedia station, with hi-fi audio, video and wireless headphones for passengers.
Now they can take a ride more safely on Russian roads, and would find their way at any condition, that’s for sure, even on Russian federal highway “Lena”.