30 Russian Aircraft Museum by Night

Russian Aircraft Museum by Night

Posted on February 7, 2008 by

Russian Military Aircrafts  1

These are pretty unique photos from the Russian Aircraft Museum. They are unique because were made at night when the museum is closed to the public and there is usually no chance to make photos like these ones.

Russian Military Aircrafts  2

Russian Military Aircrafts  3

30 Responses to “Russian Aircraft Museum by Night”

1. Oli_hd says:

Wow, great photo’s.
    I wonder why they have flood lights on the planes if the place is closed at night though.
    Shame there arnt any pics of figher planes though, guess he is more of a transport person.

2. Pete says:

Those photos are awesome!

Oh and how do I stop by roommate from USING MY COMPUTER AND POSTING ON HERE?!

3. Paul says:

Ugly HDR or bad rendered.

4. John from Kansas says:

Outstanding photos. The photographer’s placement of additional lighting increased the dramatic effect. Is this Monino?

5. anglictina says:

I can say only: “Wow, nice” :)

6. hgh says:

the above comment is obviously fake and probably created in notepad.

7. Anton Dovbush says:

Hi
    I’m Anton Dovbush, the author of the photos posted above (http://www.airliners.net/photo/Aeroflot/Ilyushin-Il-62/1253694/L/).
    Have a few comments:
    1. Nobody has asked me for any permission to publish those photos of UKRAINIAN Aviation Museum ZHULYANY at http://englishrussia.com/?p=1757. Thats why it seems to be politely to point out the original link where the photos were found: http://zhulyany-ah.livejournal.com/1132.html .
    2. This in NOT Photoshop.
    3. As for the rest thanks for joining.

8. wackyruss says:

Mowing, weeding, and edging are not that important in Russia! Look at all those weeds growing in the cracks on the runway!

When I was in Russia in 2006I noticed this big time. We went to the World of Tanks, a museum in Moscow that has lots of… TANKS! You’d think a museum would be landscaped or something.
    There is little or no mowing or weeding of outdoor public areas…

9. Setan HIjau says:

awesome. can someone tell me what model/make of the amphibious prop plane?

10. EllisGL says:

Long exposure with what seems to be light filling.
    Check out http://www.lostamerica.com

11. [...] English Russia Russian Aircraft Museum by Night [...]

12. Jimka Hood says:

I love airplanes…i suppose those are photos from a game…those photoes are quite playfull…i guess they are real as toy say soy soy real…as i was saying i love airoplanes…the wind blows and spreads all the youth and the pride by the name stands the Knight….alo Lola…Glory to my queen Natassa…