24 Playgrounds 3

Playgrounds 3

Posted on January 17, 2008 by

Russian children playgrounds 1

We continue publishing shots from the selected playgrounds in different Russian cities. Some say that those playgrounds are too creepy, but others say such artwork shows to the children the truth of life right from the first steps they make. Well, I think that kids are too busy with their own inner world to care about all this “nice” or “not nice” playgrounds, it’s more an adults issue to call them “ugly” or “creepy”, kids usually just use the practical side of the playgrounds and don’t care on the design, but for grown-ups it can be a shocking experience especially if they encounter on of those from the last photos of this set in some dark night.

Russian children playgrounds 2

Russian children playgrounds 3

24 Responses to “Playgrounds 3”

1. Dave says:

The seated child in the last picture is the worst of all. Human bodies with wolf heads are also a bit off.

2. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says:

Nice rabbit, but I cannot believe Russian people allow little children to play with a unclean pig animal.

Where are the camels? Where are the sheep? Where are the goats? Where is the realism?

3. wackyruss says:

What is UP with the statues of the children in the last picture?

They look like they are rabid or something!

4. wackyruss says:

What’s wrong with the kids in the last pic? They look rabid or something!

5. corpser says:

creepy .. no wonder that all the bad people only come from russia XD

• limonika says:

Listen, hold a language. It is soviet grounds. Now more new and beautiful. Do you want will send pictures? And not offend a drukhie country! Especially I live in which! These grounds before were new and beautiful, and the educated people never looked closely to them as to what that to perverted! So can think only perverting!

6. glvoid says:

did you know that alot of african muslims fought in the first chechen campaign and then those same africans ended up being engineering students in kursk & moscow;
    heres john “grisha” at’wakai, as muslim as they ever get:

7. chicken says:

That last picture is absolutely horifying! I am scared!

8. enrichco says:

so nice resolution pic, it’s on kindergarden park,it it?

• NY_111 says:

The last picture with kids was taken in Sharm-El-Sheikh, Egypt, this scary thing is actually an advertising of Cleo Park, Egyptian Aqualand..
      it has nothing to do with Russia at all…

9. I have a large collection of Communist Era store window pictures on my site.

10. Daniel Wargo says:

Is this why our ancestors went to America ? Please go to http://www.khsu.org/program grid/ danwargo/ leave postal address/ a miracle occurs..for you ! FREE ‘Fluoridation Equals Radiation Blues’ and ‘Your Venetian Blinds’ FREE anywhere…anyhow…no religion…no money…no politics…no waiting…( caution:contains Swami…)

11. Daniel Wargo says:

I wondered all this time why my ancestors went to America..! Now, we have visual proof ! Go to http://www.khsu.org/program grid/ dan wargo/leave postal address/a miracle occurs for YOU ! FREE ‘Fluoridation Equals Radiation Blues’ and ‘Your Venetian Blinds’ FREE no religion…no money…no politics…no waiting…Hotcha !

12. Dude from Est. says:

and you wonder why russians are so agresive… :D

13. sonor says:

)))))))It’s hilarious!!!!
    I don’t know where did you get these photos,but they are great!
    I didn’t laugh so much for a long-long time.Thank you!
    Maybe I was born to late,but I didn’t see anything like these in my own country for 20 years.Thanks again
    p.c. last picture my favorite of course))) at the 3 from the end is sick by bulimia

14. someonejohn says:

You should really moderate the comments here, not everyone talk about Russia

15. Kara says:

Nearly all these playground related pictures creep me out. So do so many of the other “from russia”/”in russia” pictures. Is all of Russia this freaking scary? But it is kinda cool and very interesting too, because the rides and “decorations” are so very strange and different from American playgrounds and other things I grew up seeing. I wonder what russian kids thought of such places when they played in them…did any of them get nightmares over places like this? Hahahaha. Seems like many places in Russia would be perfect for a survival horror game, especially their old playgrounds. Hahaha. I love nesting dolls but honestly don’t really know much about Russia…Thanks for sharing these photos!

16. Kan rekommendera ett besök till Sharm el-Sheikh, om inte för att snorkla så bör ni åtminstone testa att se undervattenslivet. Helt fantastiskt med olika färgglada fiskar. Jag har lagt upp några bilder på sharm el sheikh sidan, helt fantastiskt.