14 Snowy Morning

Snowy Morning

Posted on January 16, 2008 by

car in snow in Russia 1

Last night this guy has parked his car on the roadside near the house of his own. It was a big surprise in the morning for him to find his car covered with snow up to the roof. Thanks to the coming by snow-cleaning trucks and a snowy night all the car was buried under the snow so that he had first dig up the passage to it to open the driver’s door and start the engine.

car in snow in Russia 2

car in snow in Russia 3

14 Responses to “Snowy Morning”

1. ChuckECheese says:

First!

2. ChuckECheese says:

FIRST!!

Oh, BTW this would suck too

3. Metalfusion says:

I’m the last one, suck that!

btw. just starting the engine can’t help a lot there. No way you could drive away from that snowbank :P

• Richard S. says:

No you don’t want to do that because of potential carbon monoxide. A stranded motorist near where I live died that way.

4. Here on the south coast of Devon UK we get zero snow ever.

The worst we get is the temperature drops to zero and we all panic. If we had snow like that then a new holiday day would be created ;)

5. oernii says:

This ain’t snow, this is nothing. Come on, give us REAL russian show.

6. why would someone waste their time photoshoping this when in russia there is plenty of real snow

7. euicho says:

This happened to my car earlier this winter in northern Maine, USA. We got over 2 feet in that damn storm.

8. illlich says:

Wow! it SNOWS in Russia?! (I learn something new every day!)

9. nyoh-ohio says:

this used to happen to my old car every winter when i had a jetta (aka: bora for some of you) however it got hit by a drunk driver so now i drive an old unimog 404 instead, which more or less means this wouldn’t be a problem

10. Friday says:

Usually it’s not a surprise at all… it’s an ordinary situation during snowy winters. Now I am sitting at home just because my car is under the snow…